Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - wash away my colors

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 42 — Threads: 17
Signos: 215
Day Court Merchant
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Heat Manipulation  |    Bonded: Enyo (Indoraptor)

IT MUST BE LONELY
when you're up there looking down

These lands are the same, just as he remembers. From the far off sands of Mors to the plains he now steps through.

Leviathan may have been gone for years, but he's back in familiar territory that brings a sense of home to aching bones. Even with his immortality restored, he feels old here. The ancient wound from shoulder to rear across his spine, once laid open wide by a Great Teryr, shines silver on an otherwise dark back, not allowing hair to regrow over the long stripe that runs down a broad back.

The warrior longs to explore, aches to rediscover old places he once knew. Perhaps, if he were lucky, he could recover the old pieces of bone that he had gained as trophies from the Teryr before. Those would likely lie in Solterra, far from here now, but he is in no rush. The titan wishes to find more here, to familiarize himself, perhaps find old faces. Part of him doubts that those faces would be around... not right now. It seems Novus has simply moved on in time, and friends and foes alike were likely gone.

Eden. Advtoya. Seraphina. Bexley. Torstein. The grizzled fighter doubts very much he'll lay eyes on any of them again.

A snort blows from his nostrils, his heavy horned head shaking before he relaxes, taking steps into a near trot through the plains, stretching his muscles and sending his bulky body into a smoother step. It doesn't take much to reach the stream, his feathered legs stepping down into the water and feeling the cold liquid coil through the hair. It brings weight immediately, and he keeps stepping forward, sinking further and further into the water until it almost touches his belly. At nineteen hands, it's quite the feat, and he only dips his head to touch scarred lips to the water, drinking his fill and relaxing himself slowly.

For now, he can drink and bathe, rinse away the journey here from Solterra.

open for anyone !

Messages In This Thread
wash away my colors - by Leviathan - 01-17-2021, 09:47 PM
RE: wash away my colors - by Below Zero - 01-18-2021, 12:41 AM
RE: wash away my colors - by Leviathan - 01-23-2021, 12:26 AM
RE: wash away my colors - by Below Zero - 01-23-2021, 05:29 PM