Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - wash away my colors

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 42 — Threads: 17
Signos: 215
Day Court Merchant
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  19 hh  |  Hth: 18 — Atk: 22 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Heat Manipulation  |    Bonded: Enyo (Indoraptor)

IT MUST BE LONELY
when you're up there looking down

The lands are filled with new life, he's noticed. New faces, new leaders. It feels like only yesterday he had stepped into the canyon with Maxence and the others, had spilled ruby blood into the sands that had so greedily swallowed it up. Had nearly sacrificed himself for Solterra all in the name of hunting down a Teryr that had taken Maxence.

His jaw tightens for a moment at the thought, muscles tightening and working before he shakes his head instead, plunging his nose down past the surface of the water and rinsing his face. Lifting up, the droplets run in small rivers through his fur, and he shakes his entire body, taking steps toward the pebbled shore of the stream, kicking up rocks with hooves that are bigger than dinner plates.

The colossus is surprised when someone comes up from the right, his head turning sharply so he can fix his good eye on them, muscles pinching a little as he furrows phantom brows. She's awfully peppy, he realizes. Something warm and welcoming to her that he's long lost, and his body shakes from head to tail as he attempts to dry himself off, not answering for a good moment or two.

"Doing that will get you killed," he says in lieu of a greeting, squinting at her with his good eye. Wandering up on unknown horses isn't the brightest thing to do, but what does he know about these lands anymore? They could have gotten somewhat friendlier, though part of him doubts that a little too much. He's grousing, and he knows it. But age hasn't ever settled well with him, neither has change. "Leviathan, Solterra." He still squints, a little suspicious of her, with his eye even roving toward the serpent that keeps her company.

Both eyes look, but the milky right eye sees nothing but darkness. "I don't think there's a lot of stories you can tell someone like me, but you're welcome to try." The fact he's even agreeing to company says a lot about how he's changed a bit over the years. Who knows, maybe it'll be nice to not be so damn alone for once.

@Below Zero
I don't mind at all! Levi does but he's a grump lskdjflsdjf

Messages In This Thread
wash away my colors - by Leviathan - 01-17-2021, 09:47 PM
RE: wash away my colors - by Below Zero - 01-18-2021, 12:41 AM
RE: wash away my colors - by Leviathan - 01-23-2021, 12:26 AM
RE: wash away my colors - by Below Zero - 01-23-2021, 05:29 PM