Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - Alien Thoughts and Dreams

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 76 — Threads: 15
Signos: 0
Night Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  9 [Year 502 Summer]  |  16 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 33  |    Active Magic: Body-Water Manipulation  |    Bonded: N/A

Look Forward... Trust Yourself... Find Peace

The well of tears finally ran dry, the emotions making her sleepy as she laid at the feet of her cherished goddess. There was a large part of her that wanted nothing more than to hide deep in the temple area where she was invisible to the world. Where she wasnt expected to deal with the chaos that surrounded her past.

"Caligo... Why does it take pain to grow into the mature healer that I want to be. I want nothing more than to make you proud and be someone that is more than capable to deal with pain and trauma. Seeing Bella... It hurts. I cant figure out how to move forward with the past and what happened. I wish that I could hear your voice, Caligo. I could use the kindness of a friend. Someone that can give me honest advice and help me work through the traumas of my past. Part of me wants to see Shard just to make peace. I dont find that I hate him anymore. I am hurt from the events, but I have found that I am not as angry. I have forgiven Bella... But my father and Shard are still a hard area for me." She murmured as she pressed against the statue of the goddess. There was a part of her that wished she could speak to the goddess for real, another part that wished that she was speaking to her mother. A soft snort escaped her nares as she imagined what it would be like to be a daughter of Caligo.

She felt certain that she was the outcast that Caligo had been. There was a serious connection that the little mare had with the goddess and she cherished the connection. It gave her a feeling of belonging and that alone helped her get through the trauma of her past.

"Speaking"
@
Notes: This is open if anyone wants to jump in and speak to Pol... She is a bit of a mess XD

CREDIT to Akatsukislilwolf (offsite)

Messages In This Thread
Alien Thoughts and Dreams - by Polar North - 02-03-2021, 01:35 PM
RE: Alien Thoughts and Dreams - by Polar North - 04-04-2021, 05:56 PM