Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Scars, Starlight, and Dawn

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 17 — Threads: 4
Signos: 35
Day Court Merchant
Female [She/Her]  |  Immortal [Year 491 Winter]  |  13 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 17  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Cordelia

you are a vast forest
full of beautiful and vibrant stories

H
oofalls sound in the distance, they are the only thing to break the silence of the waking world. Cordelia turns to face the approaching equine who towers over her. She is a small creature, but that has never bothered her. She could still leap and thrash and slice just the same. The man is painted in chestnut and ivory hues, as if he too is the edge of Autumn coming to interrupt the summer. Cordelia listens to him as he greets her and expresses his surprise at seeing someone else out here so early. A gentle smile forms on her face as she peers up at him, proudly presenting the cloche. "Hello, dear. I'm out here to preserve this lovely flower. Tinneum Lilium. It blooms once every seven years during the early hours of dawn. If it is dried well, it makes one of the lovelies teas." She explains to him after he comments on the beauty of the pair.

The small woman peers up at him, and notices the thin sheen of sweat on his pelt. She can tell he's been running but she wonders why. "Tell me, deary.. are you a soldier too? Are you training for something?" She asks him with curiosity. A few moments of silence pass between them before she realizes that she hasn't introduced herself. "Oh my, I am so sorry. Where are my manners? My name is Cordelia. I run a tea shop in Solterra. I used to be an adventurer, although my size might fool you. I pack a pretty mean punch and make a pretty wicked tea. Would you like to stop by sometime? You look like you could use some more meat on your bones.. and some tea!" She proclaims warmly to the stranger. 

Cordelia tucks the cloche carefully in the pouch on her hip, and peers up at the stranger. "Well come on then, I want to hear about you and your story. Let me get you some tea." She pesters him in her usual grandmotherly way. It is so early, and tea will be nice after a long run in the cool morning light.

@Liam 
FDJ; meet Grammy Delia lmfao

Messages In This Thread
Scars, Starlight, and Dawn - by Cordelia - 08-12-2021, 06:39 PM
RE: Scars, Starlight, and Dawn - by Liam - 08-12-2021, 09:22 PM
RE: Scars, Starlight, and Dawn - by Cordelia - 09-06-2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Scars, Starlight, and Dawn - by Liam - 09-07-2021, 08:00 PM
RE: Scars, Starlight, and Dawn - by Cordelia - 09-24-2021, 05:17 PM
RE: Scars, Starlight, and Dawn - by Liam - 10-10-2021, 10:00 PM