Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Scars, Starlight, and Dawn

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 17 — Threads: 4
Signos: 35
Day Court Merchant
Female [She/Her]  |  Immortal [Year 491 Winter]  |  13 hh  |  Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 17  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Cordelia

you are a vast forest
full of beautiful and vibrant stories

H
e peers at her and the cloche with interest for a few moments. The larger stag then asks further about the seven-year lily. "Usually about an hour, but some texts say that it is only a few minutes. I'm curious to see if I can replant and cross this with a few other lilies I have in my shop. If not I'll make a tea with it." She smiles up at him as she explains her plans as if he is an old friend of hers. The chestnut-painted stag confirms that he is a soldier, and her smile widens. He introduces himself as Liam. Liam explains that he likes to keep himself in shape as if it is a terrible habit. Cordelia laughs gently at the sentiment because she understands. "It's hard to let go of these... terrible habits isn't it? I'm quite fond of soldiers although I never had the knack for following orders. I got myself kicked out of being a soldier when I was very young... But goodness do I ever love a good fight, so I became a hunter or .. an adventurer of sorts. Even these old bones still train." She laughs in response to his almost sheepish admission.

Liam asks about Solterra, or rather if that is the Day Court. "I think so. I prefer Solterra to Day Court myself. It's lovely there though, and so warm. It's hard to stay warm the older you are you know." She explains to him, as if he asked her for more information. That was just how Cordelia was though. He jokes with her that he believes he is in good shape, that he probably doesn't need more meat on his bones. "No? What kind of grandmother would I be if I didn't insist that hm? I think you and I will be quite good friends... I insist on it." She announces to him, firmly inserting herself into his life as if he gets no say at all. Cordelia knows he does but she's going to treat him with warmth all the same.

Liam expresses that he would be delighted to stop in by her shop sometime. She squints one eye with a smirk in response. "Well, you better! I'm holding you to that, Liam." There is a wide grin on her face as she turns and nods her head as a silent invitation for him to follow her. Her campsite is not too far away from here, and she knows she's left her kettle over the dying fire. He asks what kind of story she would like to hear, and she thinks for a few moments. "Why did you become a soldier, Liam?" She glances towards him in hopes he will follow her the short distance so she can grab him a cup of her tea.

@Liam 
I guess she's just adopted him lol

Messages In This Thread
Scars, Starlight, and Dawn - by Cordelia - 08-12-2021, 06:39 PM
RE: Scars, Starlight, and Dawn - by Liam - 08-12-2021, 09:22 PM
RE: Scars, Starlight, and Dawn - by Cordelia - 09-06-2021, 11:00 AM
RE: Scars, Starlight, and Dawn - by Liam - 09-07-2021, 08:00 PM
RE: Scars, Starlight, and Dawn - by Cordelia - 09-24-2021, 05:17 PM
RE: Scars, Starlight, and Dawn - by Liam - 10-10-2021, 10:00 PM