Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - I thought you were dead.

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Marthanóir [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 8
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Citizen
Male [He/His/Him]  |  Immortal [Year 494 Summer]  |  20 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 57  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

BUCKY & LIAM,

The slight pause in the other's movements caught his attention, and Liam had to be impressed for a moment. The stallion still wasn't sure entirely of who the other was, but the golden coat stretched across a large frame had him thinking of a few possibilities. The thought of his faux-son, Kazi, came to mind, but he wasn't entirely sure. Still, he wondered where the boy had picked up the wariness he was showing now. Was it possible that Kazi had picked it up from him? Or was it possible that the colt had picked it up from someone else? 

Unfortunately, as Liam moved around the bushes and trees to see the other equine in the distance, he didn't leave enough space between him and the foliage. It rustled against his frame, and he froze, one foreleg in the air, his nostrils flared. His sides had ceased moving, and the urge to hide behind the foliage was nearly impossible to suppress. Instead, he stood there, eyes wide as he watched the golden equine in front of him. The other equine - stallion by the scent of him - moved their head quickly so that they could see who or what had disturbed the foliage.

The frown on Kazi's face was clearly evident, and the guilt easily managed to worm its way on Liam's own face. Grimacing, the stallion dropped his foreleg to the earth beneath him, and he took a deep breath, watching Kazi intently. Those blue eyes of Kazi's eyes narrowed slightly and Liam pricked his ears hopefully, the look on his face turning into one that was soft, encouraging. He wasn't sure what the young colt had gotten up to since the last time that they had seen each other, but the copper-burnished stallion hoped that there wasn't any animosity or anger felt on Kazi's end. Liam had done what he thought was the proper thing. He'd left behind letters, telling his family - Bucky, Rowan, Octavia, the twins - where he was going and why but he didn't know if any of them had gotten the letters. Well, except for Bucky. He knew that his husband had gotten it; the grumpy stallion had eventually joined him back in Agnosia where they wedded.

Carefully, Liam moved away from Kazi, toward the clearing that was beside them. Thankfully, the colt decided to follow, only giving a frustrated sigh. A bemused huff escaped the stallion's nostrils at the sound of it. Just like a child, he thought, but not bitterly or angrily. Rather, it was amused, and Liam found himself finding Kazi's reaction funny. As soon as they reached the clearing, Kazi stopped, and Liam turned his larger frame to face his faux-son. There was a hard expression in the colt's eyes, and Liam sighed gently, his ears flicking backward as a solemn, apologetic expression settled on his face.

He didn't deserve forgiveness from Kazi, let alone Octavia or Kaja, or even Rowan. Hell, he didn't even deserve forgiveness from Bucky, but he still got it. "Do you want me to explain why I disappeared? Or would you rather avoid the topic altogether? How are your mother and sister?" Liam inquired, his voice careful, professional, and inquisitive.

"Liam speaks."

Notes;; Liam is very, very sorry, Kazi. Please forgive him ;w;
Tag;; @Kazi 
Voice claim;; Chris Evans
Words;; 533
mono

Messages In This Thread
I thought you were dead. - by Kazi - 08-15-2021, 07:44 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Liam - 08-16-2021, 09:02 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Kazi - 08-18-2021, 11:13 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Liam - 08-26-2021, 07:30 PM
RE: I thought you were dead. - by Kazi - 08-30-2021, 10:56 PM