Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - Like we're made of starlight

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 33 — Threads: 10
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

LET ME SHOW YOU
what you've been missing

Oh ... what a strange place this was . At first glance , it had been only a cave that Cicatrix had stood in front of for far too long , staring at it in a quizzical manner , head tilting one way , and then the other , before they had bitten the proverbial bullet and gone inside .

While they had explored Novus before , they had never gone much further than the lands of Denocte . Somehow they had missed this system of caves , laid out in an intricate network along the Peak they keep gravitating toward . Caligo help me --- why do I keep coming back . Why am I here . What can I do . But there's never any answer from the ever silent goddess .

They suspect there will never be one .

Cica would blink , if they could , but instead , they merely tuck their wings close and thank the fact that in the soft glow of this cave , the sharp golden light of their halo lights up behind them and spills out around them . It's much like seeing a holy space angel of some sorts , a divine being that comes crawling out of the dark , though many have called them unholy , with plenty of other insults and names to match . Cica never much gives them any second thought once they're said , merely shrugs and moves on . They've grown used to such words .

Cloven hooves click and carefully step , but pause as they hear movement ahead , a shy bob of their head given . Times like this , they do so wish they could actually control the light of their halo . Instead , they can only control the tiny little pocket of low gravity that they use as their own personal bubble at the moment . No floating , just gentle lessening of the gravity on their joints .

" ... is someone there ? " they call curiously , almost quietly . As if , if they speak too loud , they will awaken the deities that slumber on the mountain above .

@Below Zero
I FINALLY LIVE LONG ENOUGH TO MAKE POSTS ;___;

Messages In This Thread
Like we're made of starlight - by Below Zero - 08-20-2021, 05:31 PM
RE: Like we're made of starlight - by Cicatrix - 08-29-2021, 06:32 AM
RE: Like we're made of starlight - by Below Zero - 08-29-2021, 07:19 PM