Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - I rep this city [MEETING]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline kai [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 4
Signos: 20
Dawn Court Medic
Female [she / her]  |  9 [Year 502 Spring]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 16  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

I'll show you
what I'm made of
A HEART FULL OF FIRE

Unrest had spread throughout Novus , to the point where she had tasted it in the air .

The four courts had been upheaved from their stagnant positions , and new Sovereigns had slid into place . Grimwyck had told her about Terrastella , the new Sovereign there . And it was hard to not hear about Solterra and Denocte . So it isn't a shock that Delumine too , has a new leader . Someone else to shake the cobwebs free , and perhaps someone to draw her back toward home , instead of her constant wandering far to other lands , even if it is to pick up other herbs she cannot find here in Dawn Court .

Her striped body wanders into the depths of the Court , toward a gathering that has begun . It doesn't take much to wiggle in between people , to 'excuse me' and 'pardon me' her way to the near front , ears tipping forward and antlers shifting as her head lifts before she blinks . She's startled to see --- a deer . It's a surprise , but there's a smile that touches her peach lips as she moves more forward , hooves picking a small path when she comes up just a little more , among others too that have stepped up .

For a moment , she stays silent , her head giving a small nod . Though her bright eyes cast sideways toward a sour speaker , she turns them back toward the woman at the head of them , offering a polite smile instead .

" All of Novus has been quiet -- I've seen it myself -- and many have grown stagnant in place of it , welcoming what was . But all of the courts now have new leaders , and I for one , am glad that Delumine has a new Sovereign now too . It's a well needed change , and maybe it's time for all of us to adjust to that change . Someone had to step up and do it . We all belong to this court , we're all a part of it , aren't we ? Just because we have a new leader doesn't change that fact . I didn't hear anyone complaining about it when Andras took over . So I don't think we should complain now , either . " She snorts a little , and looks back to Callynite , beaming , warm and inviting .

" I'm Eirene , a medic here in the court , and I've been here for a while . I watched when Oriens came down to pick Andras , so I've been here for a little bit , at least . I have a garden of herbs and my own little apothecary of salves and tinctures for the injured . I look forward to working with you , Callynite . If you need any of my services , I'm not hard to find . "

@Callynite

Messages In This Thread
I rep this city [MEETING] - by Callynite - 09-11-2021, 12:48 PM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Aska - 09-11-2021, 03:36 PM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Huehuecoyotl - 09-11-2021, 06:01 PM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Somnus - 09-11-2021, 07:08 PM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Meira - 09-11-2021, 09:33 PM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Eirene - 09-12-2021, 01:47 AM
RE: I rep this city [MEETING] - by Callynite - 09-18-2021, 11:17 AM