Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - scars

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Kaiju [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 2
Signos: 780
Vagabond Citizen
Male [he / him]  |  Immortal [Year 499 Fall]  |  23 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 18  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

YOUR PRAYERS ARE POISON
your pleasure is pain

The immortal beings . All four ears twitch at that , golden eyes fixating on her small frame , dragging up to her face , seeing the sadness play across her features when she speaks about loneliness . " The loneliness goes away after a while . It simply becomes something that blurs together . " Something inconsequential . Loneliness has become something he's learned to ignore . After all , the gods of any land , of all lands , had deemed to curse his life no matter where he had stepped , and he had simply accepted it after a while . Being alone was something he just ... learned to accept .

There's a slow blink , and he tilts his head at her next words , feeling a subtle pang in his chest that he hasn't felt in years and years . Centuries maybe . Eons ? In times before the fall of ash and the heat of divine fires . " I suppose those dangers are out there , for those that are not equipped to deal with it , or allow themselves to fall into it . Though it is not dangerous , if they learn to handle it right . " Love , loss . Death . It's all a part of life , all things that happen . He has learned to simply accept it , and learned to expect it to happen ever since the first time .

Reliq draws in a slow breath when she suddenly draws in close , legs stiffening , wings clenching tight to his barrel as he watches her with a curious gleam to black and gold eyes . No one has gotten close to him , not for a long time , but many have feared him . But she's blind , so it makes sense she would draw close to him without knowing . She doesn't know what he looks like , she cannot fear what she cannot see . In some way , he envies her . Without thinking , he opens his mouth to answer her . " It's an off pink , almost . Small , grooved , like you said . Shaped like a tear . It's a very strange shell , which is why I was curious about it . " He blinks at her question however , finding himself somewhat flustered internally . In a way , he does care for smaller things , because he's growing somewhat protective over her , despite only having just met her .

Someone as pure as her deserves better than a wicked and unkind world such as this . " Sometimes I do care for smaller things , yes . But everything is smaller , when it comes to me , so it's a broad spectrum . "

There's an expression of almost startled proportions on his face at her words , his ears all drawing back at once when she speaks and calls him a benevolent God , heavenly . It's almost ironic , truly . " I ... am not , sadly , Elain . If you could see me , I'm sure you'd run the other way . Many would call me a nightmare , more than anything . But aren't Gods and deities creatures that mortals shouldn't behold ? Creatures that aren't soft or gentle looking ? " He snorts , and lowers his head a little , only to bump his transparent nose gently against her cheek , resting it there a moment . " Feel for yourself . " He fears perhaps that he will scare her , if she finds out just how he looks , even if she feels .

@Elain
w e e p i n g

Messages In This Thread
scars - by Reliquary - 11-03-2021, 09:00 AM
RE: scars - by Elain - 11-05-2021, 07:14 PM
RE: scars - by Reliquary - 11-07-2021, 08:33 AM
RE: scars - by Elain - 11-08-2021, 01:06 AM
RE: scars - by Reliquary - 11-08-2021, 04:50 AM
RE: scars - by Elain - 11-26-2021, 02:53 AM
RE: scars - by Reliquary - 11-28-2021, 10:35 PM
RE: scars - by Elain - 11-30-2021, 05:55 AM
RE: scars - by Reliquary - 12-04-2021, 03:59 AM