Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fade to Black  - Pulling me back In

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 19 — Threads: 7
Signos: 25
Night Court Scholar
Male [He/Him]  |  11 [Year 499 Winter]  |  18 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 24  |    Active Magic: Charismatic Influence  |    Bonded: N/A

He could hardly believe that she was standing here. Sebastien had been hunting her for so long at this point it almost felt like a dream to him. The use of his magic was almost automatic around her. Their dynamic was muscle memory at this point. Meira always thought she could confront him, and it always ended up the same way. She was always surprisingly poetic about their encounters, whilst the noble saw their relationship with straight facts. Meira belonged to him, just as Caelum would in time. "Meira." He greets her with warm, familiar tones. The way her eyes glass over, he knows that his magic has successfully wrapped around her. "Stay with me tonight. it'll be just as wonderful as it always was." Sebastien promises her, and it sounds good enough for even him to believe.

A cold winter's night beneath the stars with no warmth but two bodies. Sebastien steps closer to her, and he can smell the sea she loves so dearly. He wonders why she didn't disappear beneath the waves and leave him and all of Novus behind. It might be the one place in all the world that he could not follow her. Sebastien decides he is lucky she hasn't realized this, and that their meeting here tonight is fate. A cruel, and terrible fate but a fate nonetheless. It is theirs, and theirs alone. Sebastien's purple voids are enough to convey exactly what he wants. Meira is still too freshly ensnared by his magic to put up a fight. The pair wordlessly disappears into the darkness together once again. 

FTB
@Meira

Messages In This Thread
Pulling me back In - by Meira - 01-28-2022, 06:20 PM
RE: Pulling me back In - by Sebastien - 01-28-2022, 07:26 PM