Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- hearts full of fire [ tori ]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline kai [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 4
Signos: 20
Dawn Court Medic
Female [she / her]  |  9 [Year 502 Spring]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 16  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

I'll show you
what I'm made of
A HEART FULL OF FIRE

She hadn't exactly been invited to this festival , nor had she signed up for anything , and yet ... yet Eirene had found herself drawn to it regardless .

It's here , at home , so why not drop in ? It isn't as if she intends to do harm , or bother anyone . The small zorse had found herself wandering into the midst of it with her satchel against her side , full of herbs and salves as always , and her ears twitch slightly , lifting upward as she listens to the voices around her of various passerby . Once or twice , she gives a nod of her antlered head , smiling softly at someone that greets her , until she's moving onward .

She's just come from Denocte , actually . Visiting a friend there , a small horse much like herself , one that has had issues blending and coping with herd life . Poor Faye , she had a lot to learn , but Eirene had been more than happy to help her out and trade herbs for gems .

Now however , it's time for her own enjoyment . To settle and find a small spark of happiness in the midst of what's been going on . What she doesn't expect is to nearly bump into someone , blinking in surprise and bringing her striped body back a step or two , ears falling back a little sheepishly . " I'm terribly sorry I --- Torielle ? " Another blink of bright eyes , and Eirene feels a surge of warmth over her body , a giddy little laugh in the back of her throat that slips out as soft giggling .

" It's been a long time . You're as gorgeous as ever . "

@Torielle

Messages In This Thread
hearts full of fire [ tori ] - by Eirene - 02-19-2022, 05:03 PM
RE: hearts full of fire [ tori ] - by Torielle - 02-21-2022, 01:32 AM
RE: hearts full of fire [ tori ] - by Eirene - 04-06-2022, 10:15 AM