Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- hearts full of fire [ tori ]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline kai [PM] Posts: 13 — Threads: 4
Signos: 20
Dawn Court Medic
Female [she / her]  |  9 [Year 502 Spring]  |  12.1 hh  |  Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 16  |    Active Magic: N/A & N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

I'll show you
what I'm made of
A HEART FULL OF FIRE

The last meeting she'd had with the antlered mare had been amusing , and rather eye opening . A trip to the fields for herbs and she had run into the woman , who had wooed her with charming words more than any stallion had in her life ( not that she'd ever met many ) .

The laughter made her smile all the more herself , her ears flicking and pinning forward around her antlers , while a petal delicately drops off a flower and onto the bridge of her nose . Without thinking , she shakes her head slightly , sending it drifting off before her pale eyes are back on the darker mare , the smile still in place on her dark lips .

" Me ? I've only gotten a little older and maybe slightly more wrinkled . " Her laugh is soft , evidently meant to be a tease . " But I've been well . I have my own apothecary now , a small shop with herbs and salves , and a list of patients that come to see me . Plenty of things growing in my garden now , since the last time you've seen me . "

Gently , she tucks one hoof up on its front , resting it on the tip as she smiles , as if settling in for a nice chat with the other woman . In a way , she truly is settling in for one , content to talk . " I only heard about the Festival . I know I wasn't invited but since it's happening here in Delumine I figured why not poke my nose around a bit ? Maybe I'll find a few new herbs or maybe some trinkets I would enjoy . " She perks a little more , tilting her head a little , mane falling a little over her face in small stray pieces . " And you ? "

@Torielle

Messages In This Thread
hearts full of fire [ tori ] - by Eirene - 02-19-2022, 05:03 PM
RE: hearts full of fire [ tori ] - by Torielle - 02-21-2022, 01:32 AM
RE: hearts full of fire [ tori ] - by Eirene - 04-06-2022, 10:15 AM