Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Worship  - Tell me what I should believe - AW

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

florentine

Dutiful Florentine watches as the boy, white as moonlight, lowers gracefully to his knees. Her eyes trail over the reverent dip of his neck, the elegant curve of his neck.

“So, kneeling…” Flora wonders with a soft voice that skips into the secret corners of the temple and whisper their way back out. “…and prayer.” She finishes softly, but wonder is deep in her heart. Thoughts are thick and heavy and so full of questions in her mind. “What is a prayer though?” The words are full of wonder and they drift trickling over shrines and ringing against spilt chalices of wine and water.

His gaze also trails off to inspect the different shrines, to see what the devoted leave for their gods. She watches his face, the understanding, the joy that ekes in and lights it up like the dawn sun cresting the horizon. Her ears twist forward, a pleased smile curling along her lips. Oh, maybe she could do this, after all.

“So, for Vespera, maybe I should bring some healing ointments and wild flowers from the garden.” As soon as she speaks, it begins to make sense. Oh her Court, alive with wildflowers and grasses thick with herbs and spices. Of course Vespera would want for those things, to see how well Terrastella thrived. But… was she truly there to see these gifts?

Florentine’s nose wrinkles. It was a habit of a youth, whose vestiges still cling to the young queen. He talks of hope, of putting it in gods for fear he would have none. The flower girl’s breath shutters in her lungs and she sighs softly. Her voice lowers amethyst eyes searching as they trickle thoughtfully over his face. “What made you lose your hope?” The temple whispers the words with her, carrying into a song that resonates. Flora ignores the echo, she ignores the glint of the ring through his nose, but keeps her eyes riveted on his face, on the ghosts she fears she sees in his gold, gold eyes.

@Eros - bahaha utterly forgiven but only if you dedicate your gold medal to me, obv ;) Also, please forgive mine. I always miss them! <3 <3

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Tell me what I should believe - AW - by Eros - 11-12-2017, 03:19 PM
RE: Tell me what I should believe - AW - by Eros - 01-20-2018, 04:06 PM
RE: Tell me what I should believe - AW - by Eros - 02-18-2018, 06:04 PM
RE: Tell me what I should believe - AW - by Florentine - 02-22-2018, 04:25 PM
RE: Tell me what I should believe - AW - by Eros - 03-21-2018, 04:20 PM
RE: Tell me what I should believe - AW - by Eros - 08-05-2018, 07:37 PM