Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Judged  - let me help those feathers fly

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

⚔  in these silences, something may rise  ⚔

The giant's gaze immediately caught onto his opponent as he slinked out of the tree line. One ear flicked lazily up, a smirk tugging at the edge of his own lips (his smugness was irritating, that's for sure), a hearty chuckle bubbling from his throat. "So slinks the snake," he purred at his opponent, braided tail whipping at his hocks. Weight was shifted from side to side as adrenaline rushed through his veins and hooves pawed at the ground in anticipation.

Crimson eyes followed the stallion as he slunk around; his body slowly turning as he circled. Never directly facing him, though, he was following pointedly after Aion: speckled rump facing him as they both eyed the other up as prey. Ombre ears slipped back against his crown, eyes narrowing as he followed after the blue, black, and white feathered creature... warm breath rolling from his nostrils into the chilly air as it rose into a haze of mist.

"Maybe we do," he murmured, feeling his gut knot as Aion eyed his own hooves and hocks. A sneaking suspicion told him he knew what was about to come... and the smaller stallion did not disappoint.

Like a lightning crack, Aion seemed to bolt forward and his teeth tried to make perch on his hock. And find a good hold they did, the other's teeth wrapping around his left hock with the apparent intention of yanking Tor's feet out from underneath him. An angered grunt ripped from his throat, his massive neck jerking up and backwards.. but this would not be his undoing. He expected it, in some fashion, and as soon as Aion's teeth graced his flesh, Tor tightened the leg's muscles and abruptly yanked it forward.

With the yank, he felt blood dribble down the back of his leg: warm and oozing, the smell of copper bit the air with it's distinct aroma. Aion may have drew first blood, but it was Tor's intention to make him eat dirt as retribution. And that would be his undoing: because if he toppled forward and stumbled, he would come face to face with the bottom of Tor's massive, weathered hooves. For just as he had yanked his left leg forward to make Aion stumble, it would kick right back out - aimed directly at the stallion's pretty feathered crown.

Haunches coiled, tightened, and bolted the massive plum stallion forward regardless of if the impact struck home.  He circled around, turning to face the other as he impatiently shifted his weight on his back legs. The bite Aion had administered had been fierce: it cut into the back of his hock, whose cream shade was now stained a bloody red. Tor could feel the uncomfortable sting and pressure of the wound whenever he shifted all of his weight to his left. 

Ears were pinned tightly to his crown of horns as he slowly paced around the stallion, eyes trained on him as his attention was fully focused. Silly banter was the farthest thing from his mind at this moment; instead, he kept a fairly wide birth around the other stallion as he circled, wholly expecting the bitter stallion's rage and frustration to bubble and overflow.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Action. Thoughts. "Speech."

Reference Image - - chest cavity: TIGHTLY CLOSED - - 275 words - - code Ⓒ inkbone

Summary: As Aion circles, Tor makes a point to keep his rear end facing him and circle with him. When Aion lashes out, his teeth find perch on Tor's hock - to which the Warden responds by yanking his foot abruptly forward and then swiftly kicking it back out in one rapid movement. Tor then bolts forward to create distance between himself and Aion, and begins circling the smaller stallion.

Attack Used: 1
Attack(s) Left: 1
Block Used: 0
Block(s) Left: 1
Item(s) Used: None.

Response Deadline: 11/24/2017
Tags: @AION, @kay, @inkbone, @Sid

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
let me help those feathers fly - by Torstein - 11-12-2017, 10:03 PM