Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Fight: Judged  - let me help those feathers fly

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

⚔  in these silences, something may rise  ⚔

Satisfaction flooded his gut as he felt a heavy hoof connect with ribs.. whether or not they were broken or fractured, Tor might never find out. But that wasn't what mattered; all that did was watching Aion gasp and heave. It boiled his blood in all the best ways, set his nerves on fire.. pulled the corners of his lips into a smirk. A forceful burst of hot air blew through his nostrils as his eyes locked with the cornered, feathered wolf - the snort a challenge, if nothing else. 

As Aion pawed the ground impatiently, one of Tor's ombre ears twitched forward curiously. His muscles tightened, haunches dropped a minute degree, and Tor's head snaked closer to the ground, dark ears lost in his mess of a white mane. He was saddened, because even with the short time he knew the stallion, he had expected him to be more calculating... to think things through, and not blindly rush forward like a bull in a china shop.

And just like a bull would do, the black and white stallion charged forward balls to the wall... which no longer surprised Tor. He may have gotten him the first time, but not this round. Haunches perfectly ready, as soon as Aion lunged at him, Tor pushed off the ground as well - towards him, but ever so slightly to the right. The smaller stallion's teeth would find perch in nothing more than air, and initially it would seem as if the massive Warden was merely trying to dart past the smaller Deluminian..

Oh, far from it.

Tor had aligned himself just enough, angled his push off just so minutely to the right that their shoulders would be less than 6 inches apart. And as he launched forward, his head dropped, chin tucked to his chest and head angled just the right way that his crown of horns would stick up and to the left... aiming right for Aion' s side.

Those massive, razor sharp horns would not seek to puncture, but rather slice along Aion's left side. Their edges and tips angled to a point just like the edge of a blade, and Tor would be damned if the hard keratin of his horns did not taste blood once more.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Action. Thoughts. "Speech."

Reference Image - - chest cavity: TIGHTLY CLOSED - - 275 words - - code Ⓒ inkbone

Summary: Tor slightly anticipates Aion's charge due to the ground pawing, and readies himself. As he lurches forward, so does Tor - facing Aion as he does, but angled ever so slightly to the right. In the same movement as his own lunge, he drops his head and tucks his chin to his throat, angling his head and horns upwards and towards Aion's left side. He doesn't seek to puncture, but rather to slice all along Aion's side as he thunders past the white, black, and blue stallion.

Attack Used: 2
Attack(s) Left: 0
Block Used: 1
Block(s) Left: 0
Item(s) Used: None.

Response Deadline: 12/02/2017
Tags: @AION, @kay, @inkbone, @Sid

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Messages In This Thread
let me help those feathers fly - by Torstein - 11-12-2017, 10:03 PM