Hello There, Guest! Register

Current
Beautifully drawn by Sid (Erasvita@DA)!
Current Novus date and time is
... currently in progress!

Year || 503
 Season || Winter
 Temp || -10℉ (-23℃) to 55℉ (12℃)
 Weather || Winter has left a blanket of pristine white snow in many parts of Novus. Only Solterra remains mostly untouched by the season's frosted hold, but even the desert may feel a cold breath of wind now and then. With Winter now settled across the continent, dreams of Spring dance in the minds of many.

Spotlight

Character of the Season
Seraphina

Member of the Season
E-cho

Thread of the Season
Coloring outside the lines

Pair of the Season
Moira and Asterion

Quote of the Season
"There is something to be said for how soothing habit could be, when one was trying to avoid words they shouldn’t say." — Theodosia in
Cinderblock gardens

see here for nominations

DISCORD

Updates - Restricted Item Redemption - Accessories, Outfits
Kai — Dusk Court Medic Signos: 0
▶ Played by Firefly [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ Male [He/Him/His] Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 10
▶ 4 [Year 499 Fall] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 16.1 hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Kai
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? No.
-- If no: Incentive Dusk Court

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: A gold cloak and a flower/leaf head piece

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: @Firefly

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Firefly / @Kai Outfit approved and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their outfit!

Witty — OOC Account Signos: 165
▶ Played by Witty [pm] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ Female [she/her] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 0 [Year 503 Fall] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Reckitt
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? NO
-- If no: JOINING INCENTIVE  https://www.novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=3301

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of Outfit: A delicate capelet, made from sheer white fabric, adorned with gold, shell-shaped accents. Thin gold chain holds the cape in place, resting on her shoulders and withers.
Visual reference

Agreement
I understand that Outfits do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I also understand that I can only change my character's Outfit once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using an Outfit other than the one described in my profile, my Outfit Item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Outfit Item in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: @Witty

Targwyn — Vagabond Citizen Signos: 275
▶ Played by Zombie [PM] Posts: 9 — Threads: 1
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: 3 — Atk: 17 — Exp: 11
▶ 3 [Year 500 Summer] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 16 hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Outfit

Information
Character receiving Outfit: @Targwyn
Have you purchased the 'Outfit' item? Yes
-- If no: N/A

Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of Outfit: Solid black silk cloak with bright red trim.

Agreement

Signed:Zombie

~~~