Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 15
OOC Account

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Valefor
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? yes!
-- If no:

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past, please!
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? any land
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? he was blessed shortly after his birth with the magic when the tavern owner brought him to an altar to pray for him

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Mental Manipulation
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? yes
-- If yes, give a brief description: Valefor's eyes, hair, and swirled markings will often exhibit a fire-like glow when he uses his mind magic.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? yes!
How does the Magic relate to your Court? He was blessed by the God of Late Winter in his old home, whose Court prized intelligence and political maneuvering above all, a cold and harsh land -- ironic, then, that Vale will learn to use his magic to help soothe the restless minds of the Night Court, whose people have a warmth he'd never before encountered.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Valefor - Active Magic approved and added to the Records. You may write your character with their magic ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest for this redemption is pending! We will let you know when it becomes available.

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 38 — Threads: 7
Signos: 5
Dawn Court Merchant
Male [He/Him/His] // 6 [Year 498 Summer] // 21 hh // Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: Sol Bestiam
Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item? No
-- If no: First Character, Sid asked me to post here since he doesnt need any mutations

One/Two-word description of Magic: Flaming Prints
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? ---
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? ---
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Passive Magic? ---

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: @Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Sol Bestiam - Passive Magic approved and added to the Records. You may write your character with their magic ICly.

Played by Offline Layla [PM] Posts: 52 — Threads: 9
Signos: 5
Dusk Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 5 [Year 499 Spring] // 15 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 21 // Active Magic: Empath // Bonded: Hāsta (American Crow)

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Corrdelia
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? No
-- If no: Prize from the Easter Egg Hunt- https://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=3486

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? --
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? --
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? --

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Empath
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? No
-- If yes, give a brief description: --
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Corr will use this power to help others, especially in times of need. Once she reaches the potential to manipulate emotion, she will calm down those who are anxious or going through a rough time. It might also be useful to give someone the right amount of courage they need to overcome a challenge. It will also help her read those who are otherwise hard to read, which might be useful if it's someone who poses a danger to the Court.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Layla

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Layla / @Corrdelia - Active Magic approved and added to the Records, and the Tier 1: Discipuli item has been sent to your character account. You may write your character with their magic ICly.

(For reference of Corr's house, click here; doubles as a plot thread!)

Played by Offline princeley [PM] Posts: 7 — Threads: 2
Signos: 260
Dawn Court Medic
Male [he/him/his] // 10 [Year 493 Winter] // 18 hh // Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Jetsam
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? no
-- If no: new member incentive!

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? no
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? //
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic?

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Lycanthropy
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? no
-- If yes, give a brief description: //
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? YES
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Jetsam is part of the Dawn Court - the intellects. Although his magic was not necessarily what he wanted or what he needed, he documents it at length and is extremely detailed when doing so. He has always been scholarly and introverted, and studies himself at length in order to pass on the knowledge to others of his kind (should he be made aware of any) and to leave a record of his affliction if nothing else in the halls of the library for any to read. His has been a long journey of self-discovery and self-preservation, and might inspire those who struggle with their own magic.

Agreement

Signed: Princeley

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@princeley / @Jetsam - Active Magic approved and added to the Records. You may write your character with their magic ICly.

Played by Offline Mouser [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 200
OOC Account

Redeeming Minor Mutations

Information
Character receiving Mutation: @Phoebe
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item? No
-- If no: Incentive (joined Dusk Court)

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? Yes
A brief description of the mutation: Small white spots on Phoebe’s cheeks, neck, and sides glimmer similar to stars when caught by any light source. 
How many Mutations does your character currently have? Currently none; this will be her first 

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Minor Mutations do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I understand that I must wait until staff approval before writing my character in IC posts with their mutation, and this may delay character acceptance. If I am found writing my character with a Minor Mutation other than the one(s) described in my profile, my Minor Mutation Item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Mouser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Mouser / @Phoebe - Mutation approved and added to the Records. You may write your character with their mutation ICly!

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 95 — Threads: 12
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Champion of Battle
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 5 [Year 499 Spring] // 16 hh // Hth: 20 — Atk: 20 — Exp: 27 // Active Magic: Storm Calling // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Theodosia
Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item? no
-- If no: gained here!

One/Two-word description of Magic: Gem Metabolization
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? somewhere in the Dusk court, please
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Passive Magic? well, she gained it through vespera's blessing, so?

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed:bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Theodosia Passive Magic approved and added to the Records. You may write your character with her magic ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest for this redemption was written by @redandblack and can be found here. Once you have replied, you can claim the EXP!

she wasn't looking for a knight,
she was looking for a sword.

Played by Offline Zombie [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 4,475
OOC Account

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Katniss
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yes
-- If no: N/A

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Bellum Steepe or somewhere in Night Court
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? My guess is she is using her magic in a battle of sorts - maybe a threat attacking her bonded? Herself? Someone from Night Court?

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Cellular Manipulation
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? No
-- If yes, give a brief description: N/A
How does the Magic relate to your Court? She will use it in her position as Champion of Battle to help protect and serve her court.

Agreement

Signed: Zombie

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Zombie / @Katniss - Active Magic approved and added to the Records. You may write your character with their magic ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest for this redemption can be found Here

I'd like it to also be noted that Katniss has applied for an increase in EXP which will put her magic at Vexillum level and not Discipuli level.

Zombie
- giving second chances

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 37 — Threads: 3
Signos: 10
Vagabond Medic
Male [He/Him/His] // 7 [Year 496 Winter] // 15.1 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: Raven Shifter // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Huehuecoyotl
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? Yes, on his account.
-- If no: ---

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes please <3
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No preference
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? No preference

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Raven Shifter
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? Yes please <3
-- If yes, give a brief description: When stressed or experiencing strong emotions, Coy breaks out in patches of black feathers. He has no control over it and tends to be rather irritated with it.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yep
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Coyote is a vagabond, a free spirit. Birds are unleashed from the earth and free to wander as they see fit. Coyote feels at one with the large black birds and their freedom.

Agreement

Signed: Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Huehuecoyotl - Active Magic approved and added to the Records. You may write your character with their magic ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest for this redemption is pending! We will let you know when it becomes available.

Played by Offline Kezz [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 1
Signos: 30
Day Court Merchant
Male [He/Him/His] // 6 [Year 498 Fall] // 17 hh // Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: Gahenna (Hellhound)

Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Raziel
Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item? YES 
-- If no: /

One/Two-word description of Magic: Weeping Gold

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? /
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? /
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Passive Magic? /

Agreement

Signed: Kezz

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Kezz / @Raziel - Passive Magic Approved with character acceptance and will be added to the Records. You may write your character with their magic ICly!

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 30 — Threads: 3
Signos: 15
Vagabond Youth
Male [Him/his/he] // Immortal [Year 504 Spring] // 16.3 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 22 // Active Magic: Time Acceleration // Bonded: Circe (Cheetah)

Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Leonidas
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? NO
-- If no: I am redeeming it as a prize for finding all the eggs in the Easter egg hunt. The evidence is the easter egg thingy on my OOC account: @Obsidian

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? I would like a quest where he has to use his magic for the first time, in order to speed something up. I am very free and easy with this.

One/Two-word description of Active Magic:Time Acceleration
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? YES 
-- If yes, give a brief description: He appears no different though his metabolism and growth is faster. For example, his hair grows fast so he has to keep cutting it and if he gets injured, the injury will heal faster than normal.
How does the Magic relate to your Court? Dusk is a liminal state where things seem to move quickly from Day into Night. His mother also has Time travel magic, she is able to move between different time periods and worlds. Therefore, it felt fitting for Leonidas to have magic that worked in a similar vein as hers. 

Agreement

Signed: Obsidian

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Obsidian / @Leonidas Active Magic approved and added to the Records! You may write your character IC'ly with his magic.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this redemption is pending! We will let you know when it becomes available.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »