Hello, Guest! Register

Current
Beautifully drawn by Sid (Erasvita@DA)!
Current Novus date and time is
... currently in progress!

Year || 503
 Season || Winter
 Temp || -10℉ (-23℃) to 55℉ (12℃)
 Weather || Winter has left a blanket of pristine white snow in many parts of Novus. Only Solterra remains mostly untouched by the season's frosted hold, but even the desert may feel a cold breath of wind now and then. With Winter now settled across the continent, dreams of Spring dance in the minds of many.

Spotlight
Character of the Season
Seraphina

Member of the Season
E-cho

Thread of the Season
Coloring outside the lines

Pair of the Season
Moira Asterion

Quote of the Season
"There is something to be said for how soothing habit could be, when one was trying to avoid words they shouldn’t say." — Theodosia in
Cinderblock gardens

see here for nominations

Updates - Restricted Item Redemption - Magics, Mutations
Sodoma — Dawn Court Medic Signos: 225
▶ Played by nanc [pm] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ Female [She/Her/Hers] Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10
▶ 5 [Year 498 Spring] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 16 hh Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Minor Mutations

Information

Character receiving Mutation: @Sodoma
Have you purchased the 'Minor Mutation' item?NO

-- If no:Incentive for joining as Dawn/Medic

Does the Appearance section of your character's profile clearly detail the mutation they are receiving? YES

A brief description of the mutation:Gives the "oil spill" pattern along her back/face a glittery look.

How many Mutations does your character currently have?None

Agreement

I understand and agree to all of the following: Minor Mutations do not give any offensive or defensive benefits to my Character. I understand that I must wait until staff approval before writing my character in IC posts with their mutation, and this may delay character acceptance. If I am found writing my character with a Minor Mutation other than the one(s) described in my profile, my Minor Mutation Item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: nanc

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@nanc / @Sodoma - Mutation was approved with character acceptance, added to the Records, and item sent. You may write your character with her mutation.

bruiser — OOC Account Signos: 125
▶ Played by bruiser [pm] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
▶ [Fluid [They/Them]] Hth:Atk:Exp:
▶ 2 [Year 501 Summer] Active Magic:
▶ 8 hh Bonded:
Redeeming Active Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: @Valefor
Have you purchased the 'Active Magic' item? yes!
-- If no:

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past, please!
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? any land
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Active Magic? he was blessed shortly after his birth with the magic when the tavern owner brought him to an altar to pray for him

One/Two-word description of Active Magic: Mental Manipulation
Opting for having a related Parvus Magic? yes
-- If yes, give a brief description: Valefor's eyes, hair, and swirled markings will often exhibit a fire-like glow when he uses his mind magic.
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? yes!
How does the Magic relate to your Court? He was blessed by the God of Late Winter in his old home, whose Court prized intelligence and political maneuvering above all, a cold and harsh land -- ironic, then, that Vale will learn to use his magic to help soothe the restless minds of the Night Court, whose people have a warmth he'd never before encountered.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: Bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Valefor Active Magic approved and added to the Records. You may write your character with his magic ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest for this redemption is pending! We will let you know when it becomes available.

Sol Bestiam — Dawn Court Merchant Signos: 230
▶ Played by Sol Bestiam [pm] Posts: 1 — Threads: 1
▶ Male [He/Him/His] Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10
▶ 5 [Year 498 Summer] Active Magic: N/A
▶ 21 hh Bonded: N/A
Redeeming Passive Magic

Information
Character receiving Magic: Sol Bestiam
Have you purchased the 'Passive Magic' item? No
-- If no: First Character, Sid asked me to post here since he doesnt need any mutations

One/Two-word description of Magic: Flaming Prints
Is the Magic section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? ---
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? ---
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Passive Magic? ---

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Magic. Staff will work with me through private messages until my Magic ladder is deemed acceptable. I am not able to use Magic in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption, replaced my Active Magic Item with the Tiered Magic Item, and recorded it under the Magic Records. If I am found writing my character with a Magic other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: @Chaosy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Chaosy / @Sol Bestiam Passive Magic approved and added to the Records. You may write your character with his magic ICly.