Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds

Users browsing this thread: 5 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 20 — Threads: 11
Signos: 601,303
Official Novus Account

RESTRICTED ITEM REDEMPTION
Redeeming your Bonded

Once you have purchased one of our many Bonded restricted items, you must respond to this thread with the correct form below in order to have your item recognized.

For more information on the restricted item process, please read this guidebook page.

Realistic Bonded (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Realistic Bonded</font></div></center>

<u><b>Information</b></u>
<b>Character gaining Bonded:</b> @CHARACTER - LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT GAINING THE ITEM
<b>Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED
<b>Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out?</b> YES OR NO

<u><b>Thread Specifics</b></u>
<b>Opting for a Quest?</b> YES (SPECIFY TO WHICH: STAFF-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN EXTENDED QUEST) OR NO - IF YOU CHOOSE NO, YOU WON'T RECEIVE THE ADDITIONAL +1EXP AND CANNOT QUEST LATER ON FOR THIS ITEM<b>-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality?</b> A QUICK SUMMARY OF YOUR FUTURE BONDED'S PERSONALITY
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?</b> PAST WOULD MEAN YOUR CHARACTER IS "MEETING" THE BONDED FOR THE FIRST TIME - PRESENT WOULD BE A QUEST *WITH* YOUR BONDED
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?</b> LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to meet your Bonded?</b> LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR HOW YOUR CHARACTER GAINS THEIR BONDED, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. I cannot include the Bonded in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Bonded. If I am found writing my character with a Bonded other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

<b>Signed:</b> YOUR OOC NAME

~~~
</blockquote></blockquote>

Pack Bonded (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Bonded Pack</font></div></center>

<b>Character gaining Bonded:</b> @CHARACTER - LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT GAINING THE ITEM
<b>Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Pack' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF YOU ANSWERED 'NO' TO THE ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN THE BONDED PACK?

<b>Opting for a Quest?</b> YES (SPECIFY TO WHICH: STAFF-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN EXTENDED QUEST) OR NO - IF YOU CHOOSE NO, YOU WON'T RECEIVE THE ADDITIONAL +1EXP AND CANNOT QUEST LATER ON FOR THIS ITEM<b>-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality?</b> A QUICK SUMMARY OF YOUR FUTURE BONDED'S PERSONALITY
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?</b> PAST WOULD MEAN YOUR CHARACTER IS "MEETING" THE BONDED FOR THE FIRST TIME - PRESENT WOULD BE A QUEST *WITH* YOUR BONDED
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?</b> LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to meet your Bonded?</b> LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR HOW YOUR CHARACTER GAINS THEIR BONDED, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. I cannot include the Bonded in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Bonded. If I am found writing my character with a Bonded other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

~~~

Massive Bonded (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Massive Bonded</font></div></center>

<b>Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Massive' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>

~~~

Fantasy Bonded (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Fantasy Bonded</font></div></center>

<b>Type of Bonded:</b> KNOWN FANTASY CREATURE OR ORIGINAL SPECIES
<b>Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item?</b> YES OR NO

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>

~~~

Extinct Bonded (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Extinct Bonded</font></div></center>

<b>Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Extinct' item?</b> YES OR NO

<b>Opting for a Quest?</b> YES (SPECIFY TO WHICH: STAFF-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN EXTENDED QUEST) OR NO - IF YOU CHOOSE NO, YOU WON'T RECEIVE THE ADDITIONAL +1EXP AND CANNOT QUEST LATER ON FOR THIS ITEM<b>-- If yes to staff-written: What is your Bonded's personality?</b> A QUICK SUMMARY OF YOUR FUTURE BONDED'S PERSONALITY

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>

~~~

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

Redeeming Realistic Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @avdotya
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? Yes

Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: His personality mirrors her own quite well, often seen as stoic and austere; however, his seriousness has been known to crack at times, unleashing an energetic soul that would love nothing more than to tear up the desert dunes... much to the chagrin of his bonded.

Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Anywhere in Solterra, friends
How would you like to meet your Bonded? Maybe Av just killed a target and a hungry lil Feliks comes along lookin' for a snack???

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: Kay

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@kay / @Avdotya - Bonded approved and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @kay when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 11/04/17

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The redemption thread can be found here. Avdotya has replied and gained +2EXP for Gaining & Questing for an Interactive Agora Item.

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 196 — Threads: 34
Signos: 25
Dawn Court Scholar
Male [He/Him/His]  |  16 [Year 495 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 18 — Exp: 48  |    Active Magic: Blood Manipulation  |    Bonded: Alba (Barn Owl)

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Somnus
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? Yep!
-- If no: N/A
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yep!

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: As a nestling, Alba is inquisitive, and has moments of ‘bratty’ or ‘spoilt’ behavior. She is adventurous and brave and has little understanding for ‘self preservation’, and oftentimes finds herself ‘clingy’ or ‘protective’ over Somnus, ‘jealous’ if he spends his time with others. As an adult, her adventurous streak will have marginally faded, and she will share Somnus’ quiet nature and thirst for knowledge. She will enjoy perching on his horn as he browses the ancient books of the Dawn Court library.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? My only request is somewhere in Delumine. :D It doesn’t matter where!
How would you like to meet your Bonded? I would prefer something peaceful, or something to do with foul weather. I honestly have no preference and am game for surprises! The only thing I really want is for him to find her as a baby.

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Somnus - Bonded approved and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @Sparrow when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 01/03/18

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The reunion thread can be found here! Somnus has replied and gained +2EXP for Gaining & Questing for an Interactive Agora Item.

"There is nothing noble in being superior to your fellow man; true nobility is being superior to your former self."

Please tag Somnus in all replies!

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 137 — Threads: 30
Signos: 1,020
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  16.1 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 85  |    Active Magic: Pyromancy  |    Bonded: Solaris (Phoenix)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Israfel
Type of Bonded: Phoenix
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? No.
-- If no: Redeeming winning second place in the Novus Raffle. :D
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yes.

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: The main thing about Solaris is that she is a proud creature. Her pride drives her for perfection, for attention. At times she can be vain and self-centered, impudent in her mannerisms and attitude, but she is fiercely loyal to Israfel. Her bond-mate’s safety is Solaris’ top priority, and will do anything that she possibly can to ensure that she remains out of harm’s way. Just as she is proud and sarcastic, however, can she be gentle and understanding. As a Phoenix, Solaris knows the touch of death and the abstract, strange sensations of rebirth. That is why she is so devoted to Israfel; they are one in the same, sharing experiences both of the mortal and spectral flesh.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Nope. Anywhere is good. :D
How would you like to meet your Bonded? Open for whatever!

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. If my Bonded is an Original Species, it is either created by myself or I have received permission from the creator to use the species. If I have not received permission, it will be considered art theft. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Israfel - Bonded approved and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @Sparrow when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 03/04/18

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The reunion thread can be found here! Israfel has replied and gained +2EXP for Gaining & Questing for an Interactive Agora Item.

Please Tag Israfel in all Replies!

Played by Offline Odeen [PM] Posts: 175 — Threads: 29
Signos: 1,315
Night Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  18 [Year 492 Winter]  |  15 hh  |  Hth: 22 — Atk: 38 — Exp: 59  |    Active Magic: Spell Warding  |    Bonded: Ruth (Tarrasque)

Redeeming Massive Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Raymond
Type of Bonded: Tarrasque
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? YES
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: At her core, Ruth is adventurous, inquisitive, and playful. However, due to the torment she endured in the rift and since as a result of her mutation she is also primitive, violent, and aggressive. She would recognize Raymond as her former caretaker, but the memory would feel like a dream of a dream.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Praestigia Cliffs
How would you like to meet your Bonded? Since Ruth was originally lost in the rift, I would like for her to come to Novus through a rift portal left open by Florentine on the Praestigia Cliffs. (They should have a thread soon)

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. If my Bonded is an Original Species, it is either created by myself or I have received permission from the creator to use the species. If I have not received permission, it will be considered art theft. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: Odeen

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Odeen / @Raymond - Bonded approved and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @Odeen when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 06/04/18

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The interactive quest can be found here! Raymond has replied and gained +2EXP for Gaining & Questing for an Interactive Agora Item.

aut viam inveniam aut faciam

Kassandra

Information
Character gaining Bonded: Kassandra
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? No
-- If no: Oct. 2018 joining incentive!

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Oculos is a trouble-maker. He likes to stick his very long nose in places it doesn't belong. He is a gossip-monger and story-teller, and loves to be the center of attention. He will embellish any story to make himself seem more like the main character. He dislikes being told what to do and is ungodly stubborn.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/A, bonded is included in bio
How would you like to meet your Bonded? N/A, bonded is included in bio

Agreement

Signed: Sunsides (Sunny)

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sunsides / @Kassandra - Bonded approved, Realistic Bonded item has been sent to @Kassandra's account, and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @sunsides when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. +1 EXP awarded for gaining an Interactive item. Original form posted: 10/10/18

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Character is joining with bonded. No quest needed.

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 15 — Threads: 2
Signos: 10
Inactive Character

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Roshan
Type of Bonded: Ferret-Dragon (https://sta.sh/0b5blmmmrzz)
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? No
-- If no: Dec. joining incentive! – Removing a character from Inactive
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yap

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Bandit lives up to his name, and the insurmountable greed and impulsiveness of his very unique species. He displays the tendencies of a kleptomaniac and has an insatiable appetite for all things ‘shiny’ or ‘golden’, and has a hoarding problem developed from his more draconic heritage. In their hideout, Bandit has his own hoard of coins, trinkets, or anything really that caught his eye.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/A
How would you like to meet your Bonded? Since Roshan has 0 posts, I would like him to just be activated with Bandit when he comes out of Inactive, like how a character can join with a Bonded. So no quest needed. :D

Agreement

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Roshan - Bonded approved, Fantasy Bonded item has been sent to Roshan's account, and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together. +1 EXP awarded for gaining an Interactive item.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 34 — Threads: 6
Signos: 530
Inactive Character

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Regis
Type of Bonded: Red Fox
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? No
-- If no: By completion of this thread - http://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=2762

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Extremely!! Playful!!

Very playful and loving towards those he knows, particularly Regis. He doesn’t go out of his way to be mischievous, but if something pretty catches his eye, he will definitely investigate. Despite the naturally skittish nature of foxes, Milo is fiercely protective of Regis and will never under any circumstance stray from his side.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Either near the citadel in Delumine, or at the Nigjt festival! :)
How would you like to meet your Bonded? Something peaceful and cUTE

Agreement

Signed: Dingo

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dingo / @Regis - Bonded approved and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest can be found here! Regis has responded and gained +2EXP for Gaining & Questing for an Interactive Agora Item.

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING, WHAT WILL YOU FALL FOR?

all contact and force is allowed at any time, sans godmodding and powerplay

Euryale

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Euryale
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? Yes
-- If no: --

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Lilith, the timber wolf, is all buxom curves and sharp, feral angles. Power. Prowess. Glides, through her thick, jet-black fur and long, dishevelled mane; tresses, black as death - with ivory markings, razoring her breast and waist in such fine, funeral lace. She is powerfully-built. This sleek, toned, predator weighs 40 kgs and towers 89 centimetres at the shoulders, in height. Lilith ghosts Euryale, faithfully shadowing her mistress' wake. Together they hunt beneath the cycles of the moon. Sharing blood, kills and wealth.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? In a forest, at midnight.
How would you like to meet your Bonded? Euryale could be running after a stag, and maybe, Lilith runs up to her side, and together they hunt and chase and feast?

Agreement

Signed: Aurora

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Aurora / @euryale - Bonded approved and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest can be found here! Euryale has responded and gained +2EXP for Gaining & Questing for an Interactive Agora Item.

Selena

Redeeming Bonded Pack

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Selena
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Pack' item? No
-- If no: Dec. joining incentive!

Thread Specifics
Bondeds' Personalities: Alizeh is quiet and reserved.Scirocco is the bold one, eager to explore and adventure. Esen Is loud, annoying, and complains a lot. Sabiya is nurturing and caring. And Zyphrie is the leader of the bunch. She has a more domineering temperament and presence than the other birds in the group.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No
How would you like to meet your Bonded Pack?  I would prefer for Selena to join already bonded to them. If that isn't possible then a peaceful meeting is fine.

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded Pack, I will be free to include the animals in my IC posts.

Signed: ali

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@ali / @Selena - Bonded approved, Realistic Bonded item has been sent to Selena's account, and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together. +1 EXP awarded for gaining an Interactive item.

*** STAFF EDIT ***

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »