Updates  - Restricted Item Redemption - Bondeds

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline all staff [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 3
Signos: 980,543
Official Novus Account

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Veer
Type of Bonded: Gryphon (known species, although he has some small variations)
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Fantasy' item? No
-- If no: Oct. joining incentive!
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: He's a reflection of the lazier side of Veer's personality. The gyphon is slow to anger and his violence is far less intense than that of Veer. But when provoked he is a fearsome predator although danger to Veer is normally the only thing to inspire him to fight. He often prefers to let the servants of the House of Basu bring him his meals pre-cut for easy eating. He is a vain creature who prefers to do things the easy way.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Somewhere in day if you want to do it? I've also worked him into his history so really he doesn't need a quest if you don't want to do one.
How would you like to meet your Bonded? He got him as payment for killing a thief who stole from the merchant that hired him. So if we did a quest it could be the egg hatching as he started to bring it home.

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. If my Bonded is an Original Species, it is either created by myself or I have received permission from the creator to use the species. If I have not received permission, it will be considered art theft. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: Nestle

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@nestle / @Veer - Bonded approved, Fantasy Bonded item has been sent to @Veer's account, and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @nestle when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. +1 EXP awarded for gaining an Interactive item. Original form posted: 10/08/18

Official Novus Account

Redeeming Realistic Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: Kassandra
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? No
-- If no: Oct. joining incentive!

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Oculos is a trouble-maker. He likes to stick his very long nose in places it doesn't belong. He is a gossip-monger and story-teller, and loves to be the center of attention. He will embellish any story to make himself seem more like the main character. He dislikes being told what to do and is ungodly stubborn.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/A, bonded is included in bio
How would you like to meet your Bonded? N/A, bonded is included in bio

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: Sunsides (Sunny)

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sunsides / @Kassandra - Bonded approved, Realistic Bonded item has been sent to @Kassandra's account, and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @Sunsides when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. +1 EXP awarded for gaining an Interactive item. Original form posted: 10/10/18

Official Novus Account

Redeeming Massive Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @makeda
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Massive' item? Yes, joining with
-- If no:

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality:
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Joining with, no quest needed
How would you like to meet your Bonded? Joining with, no quest needed

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: @inkbone on behalf of @kay

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@kay / @Makeda - Bonded approved, Massive Bonded item has been sent to @ account, and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @kay when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. +1 EXP awarded for gaining an Interactive item. Original form posted: 02/19/18

Official Novus Account

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Ciaran
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? Yes, joining with
-- If no:

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality:
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Joining with, no quest needed
How would you like to meet your Bonded? Joining with, no quest needed

Agreement

Signed: @inkbone on behalf of @Nikkayla

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Nikkayla / @Ciaran - Bonded approved and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @Nikkayla when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. +1 EXP awarded for gaining an Interactive item. Original form posted: 07/03/18

Official Novus Account

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Ipomoea
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? Free staff restricted item
-- If no: -

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: What is your Bonded's personality? Odet is a typical songbird, very noisy and very active. Although he rarely speaks, he's strangely devoted to his bonded, and often can be found flying nearby.
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Susurro Fields
-- If yes: How would you like to meet your Bonded? Ipomoea was young when he found Odet, about the age of 1, before he had really settled in any one Court. Odet was injured in an aerial flight with another bird in Terrastella, which resulted in his wing being broken. Po happened to stumble upon him and took the bird in, tending to his wounds and forming a lasting bond with him.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. I cannot include the Bonded in my IC posts until staff have formally approved the Bonded. If I am found writing my character with a Bonded other than the one described in my profile, my item will be revoked without refund.

Signed: @sid

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@sid / @Ipomoea - Bonded approved, Realistic Bonded item has been sent to Ipomoea's account, and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @sid when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 06/01/17

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this was written by @rallidae and can be found here! Once Ipomoea replies to the thread, you can claim the other 1EXP for questing. Ipomoea has already gained +1EXP for Gaining an Interactive Agora Item.

Played by Offline nestle [PM] Posts: 340 — Threads: 35
Signos: 3,405
Night Court Sovereign
Female [she/her/hers] // Immortal [Year 497 Winter] // 15.1 hh // Hth: 50 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 90 // Active Magic: Transformation // Bonded: Fable (Sea Dragon)

Redeeming Massive Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Isra
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Massive' item? No,
-- If no: it's a prize from the 'what do you see' SWP event

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: He will be a freshly hatched dragon so he will be mostly hungry, but also very curious of this new world around him. Fable is an old-type soul in a baby dragon body so mostly his wonder is very reserved however at his sound age he will sometimes seem bolder than we will be fully grown.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? I would love for it to be in Denocte. Maybe his egg washed up in the tidal wave?
How would you like to meet your Bonded?I'd love for her to be 'summoned' by the pull of Fable inside his egg once he's ready to be hatched. I imagine his egg to look a little like a large pearl and covered with barnacles and dead seaweed. <3

Agreement

Signed: Nestle

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@nestle / @Isra - Bonded approved and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest can be found here! Isra has responded and gained +2EXP for Gaining & Questing for an Interactive Agora Item.

Played by Offline Katherine [PM] Posts: 31 — Threads: 3
Signos: 15
Day Court Merchant
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 10 [Year 493 Winter] // 15.1 hh // Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 16 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: Azrail (Nightmare Stag)

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Vendetta
Type of Bonded: Nightmare Stag (invented, a deer with a skull for a head)
-- If no: Nov. joining incentive!

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Azrail is stoic and silent, watchful and devoted. He is knowing and far kinder than Vendetta could ever claim to be, but his loyalty is only to her.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/A
How would you like to meet your Bonded? N/A

Agreement
I understand that Bondeds are Interactive Items, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Bondeds. If my Bonded is an Original Species, it is either created by myself or I have received permission from the creator to use the species. If I have not received permission, it will be considered art theft. Once the staff have redeemed the Bonded, I will be free to include the animal in my IC posts.

Signed: Katherine

~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Vendetta - Bonded approved, Fantasy Bonded item has been sent to Vendetta's account, and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together. +1 EXP awarded for gaining an Interactive item.

[Image: vendettaicon_by_nocturnalowlet-dcbwbhv.png]
sycophants on velvet sofas
lavish mansions, vintage wine

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 15 — Threads: 2
Signos: 10
Inactive Character

Redeeming Fantasy Bonded

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Roshan
Type of Bonded: Ferret-Dragon (https://sta.sh/0b5blmmmrzz)
-- If no: Dec. joining incentive! – Removing a character from Inactive
Is the Bonded section of your character's profile filled out? Yap

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Bandit lives up to his name, and the insurmountable greed and impulsiveness of his very unique species. He displays the tendencies of a kleptomaniac and has an insatiable appetite for all things ‘shiny’ or ‘golden’, and has a hoarding problem developed from his more draconic heritage. In their hideout, Bandit has his own hoard of coins, trinkets, or anything really that caught his eye.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? N/A
How would you like to meet your Bonded? Since Roshan has 0 posts, I would like him to just be activated with Bandit when he comes out of Inactive, like how a character can join with a Bonded. So no quest needed. :D

Agreement

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Roshan - Bonded approved, Fantasy Bonded item has been sent to Roshan's account, and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together. +1 EXP awarded for gaining an Interactive item.

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 34 — Threads: 6
Signos: 525
Dawn Court Youth
Male [he/his/him] // 2 [Year 502 Fall] // 13.3 hh // Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 23 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: Milo (Red Fox)

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Regis
Type of Bonded: Red Fox
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? No
-- If no: By completion of this thread - http://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=2762

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Extremely!! Playful!!

Very playful and loving towards those he knows, particularly Regis. He doesn’t go out of his way to be mischievous, but if something pretty catches his eye, he will definitely investigate. Despite the naturally skittish nature of foxes, Milo is fiercely protective of Regis and will never under any circumstance stray from his side.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Either near the citadel in Delumine, or at the Nigjt festival! :)
How would you like to meet your Bonded? Something peaceful and cUTE

Agreement

Signed: Dingo

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Dingo / @Regis - Bonded approved and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest can be found here! Regis has responded and gained +2EXP for Gaining & Questing for an Interactive Agora Item.

IF YOU STAND FOR NOTHING, WHAT WILL YOU FALL FOR?

all contact and force is allowed at any time, sans godmodding and powerplay

Played by Offline aurora [PM] Posts: 31 — Threads: 6
Signos: 70
Day Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 4 [Year 499 Winter] // 16.1 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 12 // Active Magic: Aerokinesis // Bonded: Lilith (Timber Wolf)

Information
Character gaining Bonded: @Euryale
Have you purchased the 'Bonded: Realistic' item? Yes
-- If no: --

Thread Specifics
Bonded's Personality: Lilith, the timber wolf, is all buxom curves and sharp, feral angles. Power. Prowess. Glides, through her thick, jet-black fur and long, dishevelled mane; tresses, black as death - with ivory markings, razoring her breast and waist in such fine, funeral lace. She is powerfully-built. This sleek, toned, predator weighs 40 kgs and towers 89 centimetres at the shoulders, in height. Lilith ghosts Euryale, faithfully shadowing her mistress' wake. Together they hunt beneath the cycles of the moon. Sharing blood, kills and wealth.
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? In a forest, at midnight.
How would you like to meet your Bonded? Euryale could be running after a stag, and maybe, Lilith runs up to her side, and together they hunt and chase and feast?

Agreement

Signed: Aurora

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Aurora / @Euryale - Bonded approved and added to the records page. You may now begin writing them ICly together.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest can be found here! Euryale has responded and gained +2EXP for Gaining & Questing for an Interactive Agora Item.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »