Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Updates  - Restricted Item Redemption - Weapons, Armor

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Darkrise [PM] Posts: 10 — Threads: 3
Signos: 10
Vagabond Soldier
Male [He / Him / His] // 9 [Year 495 Winter] // 19 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Thaeron
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? yes
-- If no: n/a
Description of Weapon: Bloodbane is a gigantic war hammer forged from mountain-iron and bronze and inlaid with blood-rubies
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my purchased will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Weapon in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: Darkrise

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Darkrise / @Thaeron -Weapon approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item IC'ly

Played by Offline Layla [PM] Posts: 125 — Threads: 18
Signos: 15
Night Court Warden
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 5 [Year 499 Fall] // 14.3 hh // Hth: 20 — Atk: 20 — Exp: 48 // Active Magic: Fire Manipulation // Bonded: Bram (Timber Wolf)

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Morrighan
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? Yes
-- If no: --

Description of Weapon: A silver dagger with an intricate celtic knot pattern that is cut out to form the handle.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's weapon once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using a weapon other than the one described in my profile, my purchased will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Weapon in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the Item.

Signed: Layla

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Layla / @Morrighan -Weapon approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item IC'ly

now the dark begins to rise
save your breath, it's far from over

Played by Offline Sea [PM] Posts: 31 — Threads: 11
Signos: 520
Dawn Court Emissary
Androgynous [She/Her/Hers] // 6 [Year 498 Winter] // 15.1 hh // Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 18 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Emersyn
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? YES
-- If no:N/A
Description of Weapon: Emersyn will carry a slender, sharply pointed, two-edged rapier with a simple guard.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement

Signed:Sea

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sea / @Emersyn -Weapon approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item IC'ly

Played by Offline griffin [PM] Posts: 17 — Threads: 4
Signos: 165
Dawn Court Citizen
Male [He/Him/His] // 9 [Year 495 Fall] // 18 hh // Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Sarkan
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW DID YOU OTHERWISE OBTAIN IT? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, LINK MUST BE INCLUDED

Description of Weapon: A hunting knife with a wooden handle and a silver blade, kept in a leather sheath. Enchanted to cut through any organic material.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES

Agreement

Signed: griffin

~~~~

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@griffin / @Sarkan -Weapon approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item IC'ly

Played by Offline Cannon [PM] Posts: 6 — Threads: 2
Signos: 10
Dusk Court Merchant
Male [He/Him/His] // 4 [Year 501 Spring] // 18 hh // Hth: 6 — Atk: 14 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Hugo
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? No
-- If no: December 2019 merchant joining incentive

Description of Weapon: Forging hammer with 14" wood handle and blocky, nordic-style head
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes

Agreement

Signed: @Cannon

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Cannon / @Hugo -Weapon approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item IC'ly

Played by Offline rallidae [PM] Posts: 56 — Threads: 8
Signos: 100
Dawn Court Citizen
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 8 [Year 496 Winter] // 15 hh // Hth: 16 — Atk: 4 — Exp: 19 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Messalina
Have you purchased the 'Weapon' item? yes
-- If no:

Description of Weapon: An arrow-less bow made of silver and ice, enchanted to shoot shafts of ice at small prey.
Is the Armor, Outfit, and Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes

Agreement

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @Messalina -Weapon approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item IC'ly

I HAD SOMETHING IN PLACE OF THE SUN
maybe not as bright, but enough for me

Played by Offline pres [PM] Posts: 29 — Threads: 7
Signos: 135
Day Court Regent
Male [He/his/him] // 7 [Year 497 Summer] // 16.1 hh // Hth: 7 — Atk: 13 — Exp: 18 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Jahin
-- If no: 

Description of Weapon: Davke Spear - Not an especially ornate spear but crafted masterfully. 

Agreement

Signed: Pres

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Pres / @Jahin Weapon approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item IC'ly

Played by Offline Maxxie [PM] Posts: 0 — Threads: 0
Signos: 205
Pending Approval

Redeeming Armor

Information
Character receiving Armor: @Damascus
Have you purchased the 'Armor' item? Yes

Description of Armor: Silver colored plates covering from nose to rump baring minimal designs and etchings as it's a fully functioning suit of protection- not decoration.

Agreement
I understand that I can only change my character's Armor once every IC year (eight months), and that I must contact staff before doing so. If I am found using Armor other than the one described in my profile, my purchased item will be revoked without refund. I am not able to mention my Armor in my IC posts until the staff have redeemed the item. 

Signed: @Maxxie

~~~

Played by Offline Darkrise [PM] Posts: 1 — Threads: 0
Signos: 30
Day Court Soldier
Male [He / Him / His] // 5 [Year 499 Summer] // 17 hh // Hth: 8 — Atk: 12 — Exp: 11 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Helios

Description of Weapon: A large spear with a sword-like tip that can be wielded for reach and in close combat.

Agreement

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Darkrise / @Helios Weapon approved and added to the records. You may begin writing them with their item IC'ly

Played by Offline Darkrise [PM] Posts: 31 — Threads: 7
Signos: 20
Night Court Soldier
Female [She / Her / Hers] // 8 [Year 496 Fall] // 16 hh // Hth: 9 — Atk: 11 — Exp: 12 // Active Magic: Shapeshifting // Bonded: N/A

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Castalla
-- If no: /a

Description of Weapon: Plain, slender short sword that is roughly 20 inches in length

Agreement

~~~

Redeeming Weapon

Information
Character receiving the Weapon: @Castalla
-- If no: /a

Description of Weapon: Plain, slender short sword that is roughly 20 inches in length

Agreement

~~~

(posting this twice since she's got two short swords, hope that's ok ^^')

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »