Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - we'll sing through the day

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 137 — Threads: 30
Signos: 1,020
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  16.1 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 85  |    Active Magic: Pyromancy  |    Bonded: Solaris (Phoenix)

Israfel

There was something about the rueful way that Theodosia asked her inquiry, acerbic and playful, that caused Israfel’s rose-kissed lips to twist upwards in a shrewd smirk. Vermilion eyes, sharp and knowing, glanced about the courtyard around them. Aside from the two of them sipping their fancy little coffees in the cafe, the citizens of Delumine seemed to have business elsewhere. Still, it wouldn’t take much to gather a crowd. She could only imagine the scandalous, incredulous expressions that would be sent their way if they suddenly decided to throw down in the middle of the courtyard…

“Tempting,” Israfel commented with a breathy chuckle, letting her cup of coffee sit untouched for the time being. Fiery eyes flashed, averting from the peaceful citadel of the Dawn Court to focus once more instead on her companion, a pale ear tipping forward in genuine intrigue. “We shouldn’t. Although I wouldn’t mind seeing the look on Ulric’s face if he came to see what the hell was going on.”

That, and they were technically here on a diplomatic mission of sorts. To suddenly start throttling each other in the capitol of Delumine probably wasn’t what Asterion intended when he sent them all to answer Somnus’ plea for assistance. Not that they could offer much by way of said assistance, given that the Warden nor cadet were medics of any kind. Regardless, that wasn’t their focus. Right now Israfel was quite content to just sit, drink some pretty delicious coffee, and converse with a like-minded friend. It had been far too long since she had just sat down and relaxed.

“Have you met him, yet? Ulric, I mean. He is the Warden here.” Leaning forward, Israfel dipped her head closer to Theodosia, eyes flashing with mischievous intent as her voiced dropped to almost a conspiratorial level. “A bit stiff and a stubborn son of a bitch, but damn good looking. I like him.” The said blue roan was proving to be a good companion, or even a friend of sorts. They hardly knew one another and yet Israfel found herself looking forward to the amicable companionship he provided.

Still, back to the matter at hand… “I know a place just outside of town that we can go to have a bit of a spar, if you’d like. After we finish our drinks?” Arching a brow, the Sun Daughter paused and waited for an answer, although she was certain that she knew what Theodosia would already say.

Upon her croup, Solaris shifted her great wings, the keen lavender of the mystic avian’s eyes focusing on the two conversing mares. ’We will be fighting her, my chosen?’ The question came suddenly, almost taking the Daughter of the Sun by surprise if not for the prior feeling of curiosity that drifted through the internal link between equine and bonded. Israfel’s grin only grew, eyes closing for only a moment as she mentally answered. Indeed we will. Be ready.
x - x

@Theodosia

Please Tag Israfel in all Replies!

Messages In This Thread
we'll sing through the day - by Theodosia - 12-15-2018, 07:28 PM
RE: we'll sing through the day - by Israfel - 12-15-2018, 10:34 PM
RE: we'll sing through the day - by Theodosia - 12-30-2018, 10:34 PM
RE: we'll sing through the day - by Israfel - 01-07-2019, 12:40 AM
RE: we'll sing through the day - by Theodosia - 01-12-2019, 05:50 PM