Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - where does the good go

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 380 — Threads: 45
Signos: 25
Inactive Character

i'm a pretty flower girl
check out my pretty flower curls

When our world is at peace, when we no longer have to worry about floods or fires or the magic of rogue gods. Then I will come with you, and we’ll explore a new world together.

Oh she smiles small at that. Laughter is upon her lips but it is small and sad. “Then you will never come adventuring with me, Po.” The girl of worlds sighs softly. “No world is ever free of risks. We will always have things to worry over.”

I wonder if my child will be able to travel like me, or if Novus is to be their only home. Will it protect them? Such fears they are that gather in her heart. She has seen the way death has stalked through Novus’ streets, leaving bodies broken in its wake. She has seen the flood waters rise, even as she lay broken herself. “Our fears will never be gone.” She says, with her eyes closed tight, shut against the world, against the fears that now bloom for her child’s future.

Slowly she breathes. Her lips press upon his brow before her lips lower and her brow rests against his. Yet Ipomoea is moving, beckoning her after him. She watches, for a moment not moving, just stood, with the world arcing above her and the dance of dappled shadow playing across her spine.

When he beckons her, her eyes dwell upon his smile – oh his smile! Her lips form an answer of their own and she steps forward, into light, her footsteps falling into place behind his. Reaching forward her chin rests upon his haunches as they weave along a narrow path deeper into the forest.

“Can you imagine what a flower from another world might look like?” She asks him curiously, wondering if he might have ever considered it. “Some do not look like flowers at all…” the girl muses, “and some look like the flowers in Bellum that one time… and thousands more look like everything in between-“ And this is how she goes on as the best friends weave deeper into woodland, searching for flowers and unknown truths.

@Ipomoea - I am happy to call it a day here - that they go roaming into the woodland in search of flowers we can fade to black? xD 
florentine
rocking your pretty flower world

She is clothed with strength and dignity, 
and she laughs without fear of the future 

Messages In This Thread
where does the good go - by Ipomoea - 01-01-2019, 09:33 PM
RE: where does the good go - by Florentine - 01-03-2019, 11:23 AM
RE: where does the good go - by Ipomoea - 01-31-2019, 01:27 PM
RE: where does the good go - by Florentine - 04-03-2019, 03:18 PM
RE: where does the good go - by Ipomoea - 04-24-2019, 02:12 PM
RE: where does the good go - by Florentine - 04-26-2019, 07:06 AM
RE: where does the good go - by Ipomoea - 05-06-2019, 10:54 PM