Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Second star to the left, and straight on til' morning

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

Neverland.  As she mentions it, his heart grows heavy.  For he too missed the land of sea and stories.  He missed Rook, Only, Karou, and maybe even Tarquin… but those days seemed so far behind them.  Stepping closer to his dearest friend, he took solace in the thought that she was here at least.  This place Novus couldn’t be bad with Florentine nearby.  Reaching out, he groomed her neck gently, tucking a couple of errant flowers back into place in her mane, which curled subtly from the salty sea air.  ”It’s okay Flora… we’re home now… just a new home.”  At least, that’s what Pan kept trying to tell himself.

He nods as she turns the topic back to Solis, agreeing that he did sound like a wonderful god to follow.  Time would tell if Oriens would forgive him for worshipping another god, or if this world practiced tolerance and freedom when it came to religion.  After all, as he’d told his friend, he didn’t know that you had to choose just one.  Making a note to find his way back to the peak and Oriens, he looked toward the mountain, liking the idea that they were watching over them (even if Florentine was far from a godly sort of creature… he would never fault her for it).

”This is my home… by the sea.  If you go just a bit further from the water, you’ll find a river delta.  I live there, in the Dawn Court I suppose.  Our sovereign is Kasil… you should meet him, I think he’s a good king.” Looking toward the Dusk Court, he nodded eagerly, a gleam of mischief in his eye.  ”I should like to see it as well… this way, right?”  He took a few more steps in the direction she’d motioned.  ”Race you there!”

And the boy was off and running once more.  

Pan
Dawn Court
character © Firefly; html by castlegraphics; image by alexlibby

@Florentine – it’s officially closed out now :)

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 73 — Threads: 1
Signos: 25,195
Owner Administrator

Staff note: Obsidian and Firefly redeemed signos for completing the thread, and threading with each other for the first time.

the novus crew

the someday crew

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »