Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 82 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

There's no looking up for heaven
Being sought out that morning was not something the Warden had expected, but he heeded the words of the assistant who had found him and made for the appointed area after a grateful word of thanks, his legs carrying him hastily over the cobbled walkway that twisted through the prestigious citadel.

When he arrived, Ulric surveyed the room to find that only Somnus stood within, along with a spread that, while rather simple, was impressive and unexpected to him. Just as he drew a breath to speak, Pavetta and Ipomoea filed in behind him, and the worry that had lined his gut suddenly pooled, concern increasing tenfold as he studied his gilded friend more critically. Despite the hour, Somnus looked positively haggard behind his smile, and from the crease of the sovereign’s brow burst forth a thousand questions from Ulric.

“… Morning,” he decided to greet them all as he moved further into the room, looking briefly to the fresh brunch and plucking a biscuit from the top of the pile. Not one for coffee, the Warden opted for a steaming mug of tea to warm his belly on this chilly morning. In spite of the lax atmosphere, the roan stood attentively as his molten gaze came to rest back on Somnus’ form, and he shook his head. “No,” he reassured, “You know it’s never a bad time for us. What’s on your mind this morning?”

He had a good idea as to what it could be - but why meet immediately after the decree had been publicly posted?

"Speaking."
credits

HISTORY HAS ITS EYES ON YOU

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Ulric - 03-03-2019, 04:53 AM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Pavetta - 03-04-2019, 04:14 PM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Ipomoea - 03-05-2019, 09:07 PM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Pavetta - 03-18-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Ipomoea - 03-20-2019, 01:25 PM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Ipomoea - 04-26-2019, 03:42 AM