Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime]

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pavetta

She is ushered along by Alba, who pecks at her hair rather sternly as if she is moving too slowly. “I’m going, I’m going…” she murmurs, still half-asleep. She had been sleeping in her quarters when Alba had swooped in—indications of a summoning. 

She sees Ulric ahead in the corridor and breaks in a trot to join him as he walks through the door to Somnus’s private chambers. Somnus welcomes them in cheerfully in enough, but his face is solemn and his eyes are tired. The last few days in Delumine have been something out of a dark fairytale and it seems to be taking its toll on the company present.

She settles beside Ipomoea and Ulric. Mimosa for me, she thinks groggily, glancing over the prettily arranged variety of snacks, but not finding what she is looking for. Alas, no mimosa. This must be a serious meeting indeed. She considers tea for a brief moment, then decides against it. Alas.

He apologizes if he had interrupted them, but she can sense his anxiousness to get the meeting going.

Not at all, Somnus. We are here for you, for anything you need.”

And  again, she mournfully wishes there were mimosas present--Somnus looks like he sorely needs a drink…or five.

a pearl in pigshit, a diamond on the finger of a rotting corpse,
creature in whom nothing, but nothing, remains of an elven woman ---

Messages In This Thread
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Pavetta - 03-04-2019, 04:14 PM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Ipomoea - 03-05-2019, 09:07 PM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Pavetta - 03-18-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Ipomoea - 03-20-2019, 01:25 PM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Ipomoea - 04-26-2019, 03:42 AM