Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Ipomoea

rose-colored boy

He had stayed in his room after posting the royal decree, unwilling to face the day just yet. Outside the sun was shining brightly, a tempting breeze wandering in through his open window - but he stubbornly ignored it.

A collection of blossoming plants grew across the Regent’s window sill, and it was to them that he turned his attention. He tended to each one with painstaking care, like a mother cares for her children. As he moved along from flower pot to flower pot, he reached for each plant not only with his telekinesis, but also with his mind.

And every time he made contact with the plants’ subconscious soul, it was both familiar and unfamiliar at the same time, new and exciting and comforting.

But his ministration was interrupted by the door to his chamber opening. After hearing the servant’s request, Ipomoea stood with a sigh. “Come, Odet,” he called, and his bonded flew to him without hesitation. With the stellar jay swooping lazily through the air, Ipomoea turned back to the page.  “Lead the way.”

He caught up to Pavetta and Ulric in the hall, following them into the King’s chambers. As greetings were exchanged, and Ulric and Pavetta reassured the dunalino stallion, Ipomoea and his bonded helped themselves to some of the sweetened pastries that had been set out.

He had a sweet tooth, after all, and Odet was hungry, too.

“It’s always a pleasure, Somnus,” he added his assurances to the others’, taking his place between them. “and never a bad time.”

hearts are breaking
wars are raging on
you’ve got me nervous
i’m at the end of my rope
hey, man, we can’t all be like you

i wish we were all rose-colored too
my rose-colored boy

@Somnus @Ulric @pavetta ! notes
”here am i!“

empluvie art

Messages In This Thread
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Pavetta - 03-04-2019, 04:14 PM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Ipomoea - 03-05-2019, 09:07 PM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Pavetta - 03-18-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Ipomoea - 03-20-2019, 01:25 PM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Ipomoea - 04-26-2019, 03:42 AM