Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime]

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dingo [PM] Posts: 82 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

There's no looking up for heaven
It became clear that this meeting was meant to be lax, but years of unforeseen circumstances demanded he stand near the door at attention just in case. But, to do so would be awkward, and although Ulric didn’t particularly care if he were ‘ that guy’, he didn’t really want to be ‘that guy’ at this particular moment.

So, abandoning his caution with a cursory glance back toward the entrance, the Warden grew as comfortable as possible amongst the members of the Regime, wings drooping slightly and brushing across the floor. Here amongst those he trusted most, he knew he should be able to relax and shove any and all self-conscious thoughts aside, but it was difficult. Tiresome.

It wasn’t long before they had all settled, and from there Ulric focused all his attention on Somnus as he began to speak. First there was talk of Sloane, and the mere mention of her caused the roan’s lips to draw back, pulled taut as he recalled his own experiences with her. Granted, Ulric had not gone out of his way to try and get to know the woman on a more personal level, but he wasn’t sure he wanted to after the few encounters he did have with her. There seemed to be even more to the ever-present mare, however, judging by the following words Somnus spoke.

“Bastard children?” He repeated, brows furrowing deep over eyes alight with concern. “Why that, specifically, do you know? You’re better read than me. As far as I know, we don’t have any buried information worth selling. But I wouldn’t blame your stress – she lacks respect and seems to enjoy whenever we’re struck with chaos. I do think it’s wise to keep a close eye on her until we can figure out what she’s up to, though I’m not sure how to go about doing that. Considering everything that is happening, I would hate for her to take advantage of the situation and we not be prepared.” Then, another question and a curious quirk of a brow. “May I ask who you’ve assigned to watch her?”

"Speaking."

@Somnus @Pavetta @Ipomoea
credits

HISTORY HAS ITS EYES ON YOU

all contact is permitted and encouraged

Messages In This Thread
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Pavetta - 03-04-2019, 04:14 PM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Ipomoea - 03-05-2019, 09:07 PM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Ulric - 03-18-2019, 03:07 AM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Pavetta - 03-18-2019, 12:56 PM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Ipomoea - 03-20-2019, 01:25 PM
RE: frankly I'm a little disquieting [Regime] - by Ipomoea - 04-26-2019, 03:42 AM