Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The bluest things on earth

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rouge

I think I'm growing into someone you could trust...

Despite living many lives and seeing many things, one thing Rou had never seen before was a building. Sitting against the horizon, a chilly autumn zephyr blowing against the grain of his skin, he cannot help but stare at it, enamored by its astounding beauty. Placed high above the trees and a raging river, everything seemed to pale in comparison to Dawn’s capitol - tawny bricks and stone make up the construct of each towering gothic spire, spun together with protruding webs of ivy. Rouge imagines the things that happen within its walls, what adventures would await him - would this be a friendly kingdom, as Tephra had been? Or would they question his intentions as Solomon had? Either way, it didn’t seem to matter. All that he could focus on was the castle as he stood there, bathing in all its glory.

He’d only just begun to understand the inner workings of his telekinesis, but if this power gave them the ability to construct something of this magnitude, well, he was surely impressed.

Rouge takes in a deep breath and begins trekking up the hillside towards the castle. It is long, and the rather treacherous river below makes for a less-than-appealing journey, but he eventually finds himself in Dawn Court, a stranger amongst them all. He’d heard the whispers of a murder here, and wished to help in whatever way possible. He whinnies a polite greeting to those who are around. “My name is Rouge, I come with no ill intent,” He states, bowing his head. “I only wish to become part of your ranks. I am not from Novus, but I am a soldier. I only ask that you allow me to see your leader, so I may plead my case.”And with this he glances to each face, hoping they may allow him to help.

...I want to shoulder the weight till my back breaks, I want to run till my lungs give up.

OOC: Written on my phone so I apologize for any weirdness :3 all are welcome!!!!

Messages In This Thread
The bluest things on earth - by Rouge - 03-13-2019, 10:03 AM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Somnus - 03-13-2019, 07:48 PM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Rouge - 03-15-2019, 09:55 PM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Somnus - 03-17-2019, 01:56 AM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Rouge - 03-21-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Somnus - 04-01-2019, 01:45 AM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Rouge - 04-04-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Somnus - 04-08-2019, 07:07 AM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Rouge - 04-09-2019, 08:30 PM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Somnus - 04-28-2019, 11:58 PM