Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The bluest things on earth

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rouge

Rouge

They are questioning him before he can even breach the castle walls, asking him what his business was here, who he was, what his motives were. That was to be expected, especially considering the crimes committed against the kingdom - no one could be trusted, especially not an armed stranger, as he was. Rouge isn’t offended by this, in fact, he unholsters his weapon and places it on the ground, sliding it towards the guard as a sign of peace. “I mean you and your people no harm,” He says, gesturing towards the weapon with a nod of his head. There is little need for weaponry now, and as he opens his mouth to speak again, he is cut off by an affable, refined tongue. 

Rouge looks past the guard to the stallion, swathed in gold and ivory, adorned with alabaster feathers. His emerald orbs are warm, his voice tender as he calls the closet soldier, Aventus, back with a benevolent smile. Majesty, the guard calls him, and immediately Rou bows his head in respect to the Dawn King. He introduces himself as Somnus, and the roan smiles cordially. “The pleasure is mine, Somnus,” Bowing once more, Rouge finally feels comfortable enough to implore the Dawn King to allow him entrance into his court. “Yes, I am Rouge. I am not from here, but I have heard whispers as I’ve traveled of a tragedy that took place in your Court…” He pauses, swallows a growing lump. How to word this? “I was a soldier, long ago. I feel as though I can be of some assistance, and I will not lie, I want a home to protect.” It is honest, and he feels his eyes drop slowly as he reveals it. After a moment, he speaks again, standing up straighter and clearing his throat. “I lay my weapon before you as a sign of loyalty, an offering, if you will. If you are to allow me sanctuary here, I will be faithful to you and this court.” Rouge finally cracks a smile, genuine and hopeful, eagerly awaiting Somnus’ reply.

im not afraid of leaving, not of god & not of death.

@Somnus Sorry this took so long! was going to reply yesterday but the power was out for five hours xD

Messages In This Thread
The bluest things on earth - by Rouge - 03-13-2019, 10:03 AM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Somnus - 03-13-2019, 07:48 PM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Rouge - 03-15-2019, 09:55 PM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Somnus - 03-17-2019, 01:56 AM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Rouge - 03-21-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Somnus - 04-01-2019, 01:45 AM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Rouge - 04-04-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Somnus - 04-08-2019, 07:07 AM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Rouge - 04-09-2019, 08:30 PM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Somnus - 04-28-2019, 11:58 PM