Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - The bluest things on earth

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Rouge

Rouge

Rouge is almost in a daze as he finishes speaking to Somnus. It had taken a lot out of him to speak so transparently about his past, about those memories both contented and sorrowful, all of them raw besides. With the way Somnus pauses after Rou finishes, he begins to have the gnawing feeling he might've said too much to the Dawn King right off the bat. The russet stallion was not often this open, as it had burned him in the past, but this time it seemed to have worked in his favor. 

Those words, stated so simply (I understand) allows Rou to let out a relieved sigh. When Somnus calls him a friend, the chaser cannot help but smile - it is these effortless moments that Rouge feels completely whole. A bond so quickly forged from shared experience and careful consideration was not something that happened everyday, but the stallion feels grateful that it did. Bold words the stallion of gold utters, that he believes with the assistance of Rou they may find the murderer soon, and a rush of pride fills his chest.

"I truly appreciate your confidence in me, Somnus," He says with a nod, glancing back to Alba's perch upon Somnus' back once more. "A God-sent creature indeed." He says to them both. He turns back and they begin to walk again, hooves  clattering against the flagstone avenue of the courtyard. He nods to curious citizens as they pass, noticing quickly how they diligently tend to their chores. Some seem overwhelmed, distracted at best, and he can only presume it is because of the fear of the monster still lurking along the borders. Rouge's cerulean eyes look back to Somnus as he speaks of a fellow named Ulric - the warden of Delumine and a close friend of the King's. 

"I will be sure to meet with him in due time," Rouge replies. Somnus jokes slyly about how he doesn't think it will take the russet stallion too long to familiarize himself with the borders and Rou lets out a hearty chuckle.  "Ah, well, you're probably right about that. You might say I have an adventurous spirit." He jests, winking at the golden stallion. He cannot help but feel like Delumine was perfect for him - 

and he intended to make it perfect for everyone else too. 

im not afraid of leaving, not of god & not of death.

@Somnus ahhhh this is poop im sorry xD

Messages In This Thread
The bluest things on earth - by Rouge - 03-13-2019, 10:03 AM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Somnus - 03-13-2019, 07:48 PM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Rouge - 03-15-2019, 09:55 PM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Somnus - 03-17-2019, 01:56 AM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Rouge - 03-21-2019, 08:31 PM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Somnus - 04-01-2019, 01:45 AM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Rouge - 04-04-2019, 05:16 PM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Somnus - 04-08-2019, 07:07 AM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Rouge - 04-09-2019, 08:30 PM
RE: The bluest things on earth - by Somnus - 04-28-2019, 11:58 PM