Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - What Fun Can We Find?

Users browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

Coyote found himself slightly amused that the tiny deer... horse... what in the heck was this thing?! By scent, he could tell that the creature was at least a female... But exactly what in the world she was... that was a mystery. Before he could remark, her snappish reply echoed through the cave.

“Ruined?! Hardly! It’s just a small scratch! It’ll heal! Besides, I already said I was sorry! Perhaps you should do better than just hiding in the dark. I was RUNNING from something. With SHARP HUNGRY TEETH. So I’m sorry I was more focused on not becoming LUNCH and lacked any sort of magical ability to know that a buck with a vanity streak the size of a prime doe was anywhere nearby!” Coy listened to her tirade while fighting a grin. Something about being chastised by a... something... that was a third smaller than he was struck him as hilarious. "Ok... First things first... What in the world are you? Second, I wasnt hiding... I was taking a nap for a bit since I have been wandering around and trying to figure out where I ended up. Just because you got scared by a huge creature... which was probably more apt to be a mouse than anything... does not excuse you impaling me with your horn! I am not what scared you, so attacking me is not the way to get an introduction with a handsome stallion!" By the time he had finished, his mouth was beginning to creep into a smirk. What ever this little thing was, she was kinda cute and kinda funny, even all pissed off at him.

“I don’t think you need to know who I am. Send the bill to Zero, because that’s about all the cares I have to give. I’ve already apologized, and it was clearly an accident, so suck it up, buttercup; it’s just a flesh wound anyways.” She was getting braver and that allowed the tri-colored stallion a change to really look at what ever she was. First thing he noticed was that she was a striking figure, her colors and movement elegant and eye catching. Second, that horn looked like a lethal weapon and he couldnt help but wonder how many others she had impaled with it. Third... wait... did she just say it was a flesh wound?!?

"Excuse me?!? Flesh wound?!? Do you not see that my flesh is perfect and you have left a mark that could be permanent?! Perhaps I should make you care for it just to make sure that you know how serious I am about my flesh! But that might be a bad idea... Gods only know what in the world you would do to make it worse! I mean, seriously!" Now he was beginning to get angry again and he whirled to face the wall of the cave for a moment to try to contain that fury. Heck, one little tap and the thing would probably break! After a handful of breaths, he turned back to face her and glowered at her, cyan eyes roiling with emotion.

"You... You... Ugh! Why is it that any time I want to go on an adventure and explore, I get interrupted by someone that seems to think that they are entitled to anything they desire?! All you had to do was yell 'excuse me' and I would have moved so that I wasnt bloodied by your horn! Manners are a good thing! I get it if you were looking for a protector from the big bad mice... but there are way easier ways to find it! " His tirade was tapering off as he took a deep breath and eyed her carefully.

"Lets try this again..." He began after releasing the calming breath and reminding himself silently that manners were good... "I am Huehuecoyotl, though most simply call me Coyote." He was trying to be nice, to let the fact that she had STABBED him fall away and perhaps actually meet her... That is, if she was intelligent enough to finish an introduction without being walked through it. Gods knew that most that he met were not intelligent enough to even grunt a sentence. Coy hoped and prayed that this pretty little... ugh... what in the world was she?! Anyway, he hoped that she was more than just a pretty face and would possibly be willing to be civil since he was trying his hardest at the moment.

-dies laughing-

Messages In This Thread
What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-16-2019, 10:24 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-17-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 02:08 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-17-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-18-2019, 10:37 AM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-18-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-18-2019, 05:52 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-18-2019, 11:13 PM