Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - What Fun Can We Find?

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

"Okay, so there's no one around but me, so clearly you really where speaking to me . . . . Look you don't need to suck-up with fancy words and false sincerity. I'm well aware I'm not flashy enough to catch a second glance. Unique and different might be a good way to describe me, but save the fancier sweet-nothings for a mare you're actually trying to woo." Coy smirked as he watched her sort through her thoughts. "First things first, little one. I dont say things that are false... I have a tendency to be brutally honest. Second, you are definitely flashy and beautiful... Third, who says I am not trying..." His last phrase was paired with a wink as he watched her face. For a deer, she had a very expressive face that was like reading a good book.

"More like the only doe in Novus. At least I haven't met any other deer here yet . . . ." Coy tilted his head as he mused... "Fair enough... Though if they are anywhere near as sassy as you, it might be a good thing that you are the only one." He teased, eyes alight with amusement as he spoke. 

"Why would you call me a goddess? I'm not a goddess. I'm an ex-druid, but not a goddess." Oh he was enjoying her innocent confusion. "Perhaps before you were a druid... and from the sounds of it, you were also not appreciated as you should have been. But here, you could be the goddess that claims the heart of a stallion and makes him finally believe in worshiping... And willing to show just how he knows how to worship..." His eyes, so easily read by one that actually wanted to, were trained on her. A smirk crossed his face, not ready to actually commit to anything by any means, but enjoying the chance to throw her off of her game with his flirtatious ways. And he did love to flirt with anyone that he deemed beautiful.

"Oh really. And I bet you just LOVE sleeping in the middle of caves, making sure to get in the way of any wayward traveler, and then accusing them of murder when they so much as trip of your. You probably take joy in being practically invisible in the dark." Coy laughed as he listened. "While my reaction was a bit extreme... It did give me the chance to meet such a gloriously beautiful doe... If given the chance... I might just do it all over again." He winked as he grinned at her. Yeah... he had been an ass. But at least things seemed to be settling down and looking up.

"Frankly, i think running through a forest to be more fun, when you can learn to leap and lunge around the trees and their roots. Running through a forest where I might run into a wall and get my horn stuck in a crack again - no fun, thank you very much." Coy nearly choked on the laugh that tried to escape. "Sounds like that horn has caused you plenty of trouble... Does someone enjoy sticking that where it doesnt belong? Your favorite way to get an introduction, is it?" He teased, fully calm and back to his usual self. Coy was the kind of stallion that enjoyed the lighter side of life, playing mostly harmless pranks, teasing everyone, flirting with beautiful beings...

"Alright, keep up if you can, but be careful. Slide on one loose rock and you might not get up from it." Coy snorted as he followed her through the cave, keeping pace and watching carefully to try to see any possible hazards. "If I do fall, you might have to nurse me back to health... and I expect your bedside manner to be much better than before." He stated, eyes twinkling as his voice filled with amusement. When she stopped, he watched her movements and felt his eyes widen as her horn glowed green. That was something new...

"The glow on it won't last long, it would have been better if I could have snagged some of the glow bugs to keep alive, so let's use it to the best of our ability while we have it and see what we can find in this cave. So, left or right?" Coy filed her glow away for future teasing and nodded. "Hmmm... Well... I took my nap on the right side of the tunnel and that turned out so well... So why not. Right?" He answered as he stood beside the little doe and looked down at her. The glow from the rock lit up her face enough that he could read the features and it made him smile.

@Callynite
"Coy Sass"
Notes: -facepalm- Really sassy butt?!

The BEST revenge... is to stay fabulous.

Coding Credit: Dyzzie - Image Credit: Chaosy

Messages In This Thread
What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-16-2019, 10:24 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-17-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 02:08 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-17-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-18-2019, 10:37 AM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-18-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-18-2019, 05:52 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-18-2019, 11:13 PM