Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - What Fun Can We Find?

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Chaosy [PM] Posts: 91 — Threads: 10
Signos: 0
Dawn Court Apothecary
Male [He/Him/His]  |  14 [Year 496 Winter]  |  16.2 hh  |  Hth: 25 — Atk: 15 — Exp: 36  |    Active Magic: Raven Shifter  |    Bonded: N/A

"Oh, I can assure you, I definitely do not hate myself . . . but I am not fond of this corrupted form I've been forced to take. I suppose I'm just pointing out, this beauty you appear to see . . . it isn't me." Coy watched her with a smile. "Well... You are here and you look like a little forest goddess, so why not find something about your new form to love?" He asked softly, words honest and soft as he spoke to her, eyes roving over her frame and taking in the elegant beauty of her form.

"Alright, alright, enough of that now. You're embarrassing me." Coy snorted. She was fun to get worked up... and clearly not one that got flirting much. "Now where is the fun in that?" He teased as he shook his head and then tossed it to make his mane behave. Oh yes... he was going to have so much fun teasing this little doe. Even if he had to go out of his way to find her...

"You would NOT be riddled with holes. I'm more careful then that. It's the horns fault anyway!" Coy stifled a laugh and nodded slowly. "So only a few holes and the horn will do it all on its own... No assistance from the head it is attached to... Because the horn has a mind of its own..." The sarcasm and teasing mingled and dripped from his words. He grinned and snorted at his words, showing that he really did not believe that in the slightest. It was funny... with all of the horses that he had spent time with in his life, this little doe was the one that was holding his attention and making him fascinated.

"Someone might believe it . . . somewhere . . . . maybe . . . if they haven't actually met me at least. Well, I can't oppose to making new friends, right?" Coy rolled his eyes at someone believing that she wasnt sassy and adorable. "Yes, new friends that still wont believe your lack of sass..." He teased as he grinned at her. "I am hoping that... well... Do I make the cut to be a new friend?" Coy asked, eyes alight with hope and longing that not many saw. That was one thing he had never had a lot of experience with. It seemed that when he met others, they either hated him or saw him for just short company and then disappeared again. He did not want either to be his relationship with this little doe.

"I may have the heart of a druid . . . but the things that made me a druid are gone, and until I recover them I will not take up the title. I will not falsely claim to be what I cannot. But I won't stop until my abilities are released, and I am whole once more." Coy nodded. Hopefully she was at least feeling a touch better about it. "Admirable goal and I would love to help you however I can." He vowed honestly, dipping his head.

"Even a stallion with antlers isn't a buck. Oh yes, because who would ever have thought that Huehuecoyotl would ever have a failing?" Coy rolled his eyes as he listened to her. One thing struck him though... She used his full name. No one did that. He was either called things that would make her stomach turn or Coy. The joys of having a name that was a bit of a mouthful. "So does that mean that a stallion without antlers might have a chance at winning your heart?" He teased, eyes lighting up as he found a new place where he could pick on her. "And trust me... I have plenty of failings. But if I dont show them to the imbeciles, then perhaps they will be overlooked... Not that you are an imbecile, but I have met idiots that definitely qualify..." He shook his head at the memories and dipped his head to nudge her gently with his muzzle. "While you are sassy and adorable, you also seem like you have a huge heart and are wise beyond your tiny frame."

"I'll show you lovely, sweet little doe. I hardly consider repeating mistakes to be a wise decision. Particularly if you get trampled by far larger beasts than I. In my court there's a stallion with flaming hooves who is so large I can see him from MILES away. Haven't actually properly met him yet, but he'd CRUSH you with out even seeing you in the dark. So don't sleep in the middle of the path. You, stallion; are exasperating." Coy laughed fully as he listened to her words, flicking an ear at the idea of a massive stallion crushing him. Now he was fascinated by the idea of this brute with flaming hooves. "Ok... you win... no napping where one can be crushed or impaled. Not that I regret it in this case." He winked. "And exasperating is probably the least condescending thing that I have been called." The words were laced with laughter that hinted at the words that had been used to describe him in the past... and likely in the future.

"IT WASN'T MY FAULT! And it was a hypothetical situation! Stop LAUGHING! It wasn't that funny! You're making a scene of yourself." Her indignation made it harder to stop the hysterical laughter that was overwhelming his brain. After a few moments, he managed to get the amusement under control and took a few deep breaths. "Cally love... if you want someone to believe that it wasnt you in the situation... dont get so indignant and defensive over it. All that does is make it more obvious that it was you." He gasped as he drew in deep breaths.

"You forgot the dehydration part. It's said you'll die of dehydration sooner than you will of starvation. See, I'm definitely no nurse-doe. But I'm fun to explore with! Like this cave for instance! As long as we don't run into anything else with sharp hungry teeth!" Coy flicked his tail and shook his head. "Yeah... dehydration is bad as well... I think I will stick with exploring with you and chasing away anything with sharp teeth."

"Fine . . . Huehuecoyotl. I can keep myself safe enough. I run REALLY fast away from da- Oh, what's that!" The little doe was adorable as she spoke and got distracted. Once again, he was hit by the fact that she used his entire name. It was alluring to him and made him feel butterflies deep in his stomach. "I must say... you are the only one that has ever used my full name more than once. Even my own parents never used it." He chuckled, flicking his ear and watching her. Before he could say more, she took off. Launching himself after her, he decided that she was definitely fast. When she stopped, he slid to a stop beside her and shook his head. "You really werent kidding that you are fast." He breathed as he took a look around

@Callynite
"Coy Sass"
Notes: XD I cant wait for her to meet Sol... He will really dwarf her

The absolute BEST revenge...
is to stay fabulous.

Coding: Dyzzie - Image: Chaosy

Messages In This Thread
What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-16-2019, 10:24 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-17-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 02:08 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-17-2019, 02:51 PM