Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - What Fun Can We Find?

Users browsing this thread: 4 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

Callynite
When the male spoke, she tilted her head to listen, noting his slight frown and his earnest words. New might not be a bad thing, but it didn't mean it was . . . familiar. It's not a fun feeling to look into the water and not recognize your reflection - when everything else had been ripped from her, that too was another pile up with everything else. When he spoke again, her head snapped up, at the compliments, and she felt her skin warm beneath her pelt before she glanced away, her expression turning into a slight smile, "Thank you." She didn't say anything else, not knowing what else to say in this situation.

She rolled her eyes with a laugh at his words, his expression brightening a touch more, expression glistening slightly, "It is when I'm the victim." She stated with an air of faux-hauntiness. The despair would come and go, but there were moments that this stallion seemed to know what just to say - and in a way, it was helpful. Of course his comment regarding her issues with her horn had her faux-hauntiness turning into a mock glare, as she huffed and turned her nose up - clearly not deeming that worthy of a response, allowing him a moment to recompose himself. The flirt had to find a way to keep up the flirting tho, and she quickly, put playfully side stepped his touch, "Oh, you think you should get to stay with me at all time? Do you enjoy my cruel sass that much? Are you that desperate for a friend, you poor thing?" She teased, purposely ignoring what he was actually flirting at.

Her eyes clearly read that she knew his meaning tho, but even she knew friendship was the best place to start with anything, and as odd and annoying as he can be - she felt there was something reliable about him that could make a friendship with him be a good thing, a reliable thing. Of course, his assurance to be a best friend that he could be had her returning his smile with just as much brightness, although at the idea of him trying to seduce her had her rolling her eyes with a huff, "Oh yes, because I'm clearly totally too desirable to ignore." She snorted, and for a moment the bitter, self-depricating Cally of the youth popped into her head, after all, she clearly was too plain for such a bright stallion. Those kinds of bucks usually preferred a flashy doe at his side to show off . . . not something like . . . her.

Their talk continued with an easiness that was growing between them, an easiness that Cally wouldn't be opposed to in other random meetings, and as their conversation died down did she glance at the sky and make note of the hue. Her gaze turned back to the stallion, this time her smile warm but apologetic, "Well, now that you've wasted my day," She teased, "I need to get back home before it's too late . . . ." She paused for a moment, eyeing him, "Well, Huhuecoyotl, it was a pleasure meeting you . . . but you owe me an adventure, for ruining this one by standing in the way of my horn." Her expression was playful as she winked, "I'll be looking for you to cash in on that adventure before you know it. Good night." And like any well practiced sassy creature she brushed her muzzle against her cheek, before spinning on her heels to bound away with out another word, heading home with the smile still on place.

"Speech"

@Huehuecoyotl ;; now we can officially end it.

Let's jump on the sun and ride it to tomorrow together, where everything is brighter and sure to be better.

Messages In This Thread
What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-16-2019, 10:24 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 01:01 AM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-17-2019, 01:15 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 02:08 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-17-2019, 02:51 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-17-2019, 04:18 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-18-2019, 10:37 AM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-18-2019, 02:19 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-18-2019, 05:52 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Callynite - 06-18-2019, 11:13 PM
RE: What Fun Can We Find? - by Huehuecoyotl - 06-19-2019, 03:55 PM