Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - and the snakes start to sing [fall]

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 65 — Threads: 8
Signos: 30
Inactive Character

Sereia

Absoltuely not.

The answer comes and Sereia gazes back at her. Wonders what makes this ebony girl so content within her skin, her monster’s body. “So you enjoy it?” the sea-girl whispers as the other asks why she hates herself.

Sereia turns from her, looks out across the sea and remembers how she has hunted and binged and thirsted for more blood than she ever should. SHe remembers the shattering of bone between her teeth, the spill of blood across her tongue… Why does she hate what she is? “Because it is violent, becuase no life is worth less than mine. Why should I live if another has to give their life for it.” Now Sereia’s ire rises, it blooms like a black rose and claws its thorns as it grows wild roots within her breast.

Did Anandi change you too?

The question stops Sereia, surprises her. She turns and her golden eyes gleam bright and gold. “No,” The kelpie whispers, a small harsh laugh slipped across her lips. “Anandi is my sister.” It was never a secret that Anandi changed others, she had seen it, heard of it. But oh she hated it, as much as she did when her sister offered her a carcass to share. Anandi never shared, it was always a test, waiting to see if Sereia’s control would crumble that day. 

Sereia sighs and looks back to the black woman, “She turned you didn’t she.” Her ears fall to her skin, anger, despair pouring like poison through her veins. “I am sorry.”

@Lucinda

She wore her hope like a crown,
an unspoken soliloquy of dreams

~ Ariana

Messages In This Thread
and the snakes start to sing [fall] - by Lucinda - 07-14-2020, 08:41 PM
RE: and the snakes start to sing [fall] - by Lucinda - 08-16-2020, 09:31 PM
RE: and the snakes start to sing [fall] - by Lucinda - 09-05-2020, 09:38 PM
RE: and the snakes start to sing [fall] - by Sereia - 10-27-2020, 09:53 AM
RE: and the snakes start to sing [fall] - by Lucinda - 11-01-2020, 06:44 PM