Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - i'll be okay, i promise

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 137 — Threads: 30
Signos: 1,020
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  16.1 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 85  |    Active Magic: Pyromancy  |    Bonded: Solaris (Phoenix)

”She’s fucking impetuous and daring,
A little too bold
And way too fucking fearless”

If she were being honest, Israfel truly had no idea if this lady in the grass was spouting wisdom or foolishness. The Sun Daughter arched a brow and glanced back up at the stars, unimpressed. Maybe it was a little bit of both.

Sure, the stars were pretty to look at, but they were hardly anything grand or awe inspiring. A spattering of glittering balls of light, visible only during the grasp of nightfall? You’ve see one night sky full of stars, you’ve seen them all.

After a few moments of silent deliberation, Israfel made the decision that his kindred lady laying in the grass was a fool.

Rolling a slender, pale shoulder, the Regent of Terrastella spoke to answer. “You look to the stars for guidance and they led you here.?” She paused, then snorted, not even bothering to hide her unamusement. “That fucking sucks for you.”

There were far better places to be, but at least Novus did not seem wrought with war and strife… At least not yet. The vivid imagery of the Courts tossed into disarray flashed before her eyes, a time so many years ago when fires and floods had pillaged and destroyed the lands. Terrastella still bore the scars of the affront, caused by the ’Gods’ of this land, its ground misshapen from the floodways and earthquakes. Clearly this lady had not been around for such an event to find herself lucky to be here…

Deciding not to be a complete jerk to the foolish lady whom she had just met, Israfel shifted her stance and looked once more up into the night sky. Her eyes pieced out constellations that she knew, networks of stars that her own mother had taught her back on Helovia. Funny… A different world, a different sky, yet the stars were so very much the same.

“... Which one’s your favorite? Which story.”

Upon her back, Solaris the Phoenix rolled her lavender eyes with a look of impatience and disdain. Truly, how Israfel could be so crass truly was a mystery, even to her.

"Speaking."

Please Tag Israfel in all Replies!

Messages In This Thread
i'll be okay, i promise - by Willoughby - 01-08-2021, 07:48 PM
RE: i'll be okay, i promise - by Israfel - 01-08-2021, 09:06 PM
RE: i'll be okay, i promise - by Willoughby - 01-08-2021, 09:56 PM
RE: i'll be okay, i promise - by Willoughby - 01-08-2021, 10:42 PM
RE: i'll be okay, i promise - by Israfel - 01-08-2021, 10:22 PM