Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

All Welcome  - Broke down and put myself back together again

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Lullivy [PM] Posts: 225 — Threads: 37
Signos: 1,285
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/her/hers]  |  15 [Year 496 Spring]  |  15.3 hh  |  Hth: 3 — Atk: 3 — Exp: 51  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: Picoro (Sloth)

She couldn’t stop staring. Blank eyed and stony faced staring. Her head jerked up though as io stepped back. Was she running? She had run before. Maybe she would run again, even now, just as they were here. 

“It wasn’t though” it took everything she had not to let the words out in a cruel snap, just as she had to Lovis that one day on the veneror. “Not for me at least. Do you have any idea what-” her voice cracked halfway through the sentence, and she found herself having to choke back a sob. She tried so hard not to think about it, think about the fate she’d incurred, all because Io had left her without a word. Her sob devolved into coughing instead as she choked it back.

It took her a moment to catch her breath. “Do you have any idea what you leaving did? How many people you... “ she stopped, knowing she would say something unforgivable if she kept going. “I had to go live in the waste. It killed me. It's only on Vega’s grace that I’m still standing.” She felt a tear roll down her cheek. Her blood was boiling. She’d spent so many years mourning Io Kairavi, wishing she would come back. She had been the one person she would let fuss over her, the only one she could confide in without fear. Seeing her now though had her in shambles. She was furious. 

Yet all she wanted was to bury her face in her mane. So she did, stumbling forward all at once, catching herself on the taller mare, and pressing her face into the woman’s neck. “Gods Io how could you… I needed you. I still need you.” She was sobbing now, large ugly tears that she left darken the other woman’s orange coat

@Io Kairavi

<<_L_>>

Messages In This Thread
RE: Broke down and put myself back together again - by Luvena - 10-19-2021, 09:00 PM