Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

Private  - -- air inside my lungs

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 55 — Threads: 14
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Soldier
Female [She/Her]  |  10 [Year 500 Winter]  |  17 hh  |  Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 16  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

So much had changed since the last time she stood at the heart of Delumine. When she had last set foot here, she had been on the verge of leaving her new court for good. Now she stood rooted firmly in her home. It was starting to feel more that way since Callynite assured her that she would be safe here. That her Sovereign would protect her as best she could. For Meira, this was a foreign concept. To have someone truly and authentically in your corner. More importantly, Meira had someone else in her corner. Someone who had become her whole world, despite her origins. Illia stood beside her mother with wide and curious eyes. She was undeniably the daughter of Sebastien. Illia was equally her daughter. She was bright and full of love for adventure and all things knowledge. Meira smiled as her filly peered up at her with a look of amazement. Meira gave a soft chuckle in response.

Meira was here to introduce Illia to Callynite, partially out of gnawing guilt and partly because Callynite was someone she trusted. When Meira learned she was pregnant, she'd hidden away. She had not set foot outside of Delumine since then. Very few knew the reason she'd gone fully reclusive, although some had speculated. It was confirmed when she made her first appearance with the filly, and nobody commented on it. Meira was ashamed of how it happened, but she was not ashamed of her daughter. Illia was the only good and wonderful thing to come from all her encounters with Sebastien. The soldier peered toward the structure that housed the Sovereign. The white structure jutted out and reflected the sunlight that crept across the rooftops of early morning. Meira squinted as she peered skyward and gently prompted her daughter to follow her.

The pair approached the large doors where two guards stood watch. They were familiar to her only because she had worked with them before. "Can you go and fetch Callynite? There's someone I think she should meet... that might explain my silence." One of the guards nodded as he peered around her barrel at Illia. The filla responded by peering widely at him with a bright smile. It was hard to ignore her smile, and the guard returned it. With that, he was off to go and tell the Sovereign that Meira was here to see her.

@Callynite So sorry for the wait on this. I have this set for when Illia is still fairly young.

Played by Offline Dyzzie [PM] Posts: 116 — Threads: 20
Signos: 40
Dawn Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  10 [Year 500 Fall]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 30 — Atk: 30 — Exp: 54  |    Active Magic: Natural Energy Flow  |    Bonded: N/A

share with me the blankets that you're wrapped in
because it's cold outside, cold outside, it's cold outside

Callynite

share with me the secrets that you kept in
because it's cold inside, cold inside, it's cold inside

The ping of the ley lines where what slowly drew Cally from her slumber, yawning as she kept her eyes closed, her head lifting. Diesel was happily snuggled up against her belly, still sound asleep. The doe allowed her conscious to flow through the lines - and that is how she felt the familiar energy approaching her home, her seat of power. Meira! Instantly the doe was wide away, jumping to her feet in delight at the arrival of the soldier that had oddly gone missing not too long ago. Missing, and yet not gone. Her magic promised her that. Tail practically wagging, she paused only long enough to help a drowsy fawn to his feet (he was not about to be left behind, he was determined of that).

It took a little bit of time to just be able to leave her room with the half away fawn, but it certainly meant she was determined to get down to the main levels of her home as quickly as possible, racing through the halls, through the grand ball rooms, the meeting and greeting rooms. From outside the main doors she could hear Meira's voice, and she allowed the doors to open, Diesel following at her hooves curiously. Her smile was warm upon the mare she considered a friend after they had bonded the last time, more than impressed with the dedication Meira held to Delumine, but also the courage she had needed to utilize to share her story with Cally.

"Meira, you are always welcome in these halls - fetching me for you is certainly not necessary. Come inside, please." She instructed, using one hoof to keep her eager fawn from greeting the two new faces, one almost his own size. "It seems with both have some introductions to arrange." She added with a laugh, before grabbing her son's tail when he tried to sneak past her and using it to gently drag him along with her into a comfortable side room.

Diesel himself was pouting, cloven hooves scrambling along the floor as he tried to righten himself, eager to see who the new people where that his mother was apparently familiar with. Cally didn't give him much chance, instead motioning for him to lay down, with a gentle order to behave, "Come, we can sit and talk." Her gaze turned to one of the staff near by, "Please bring us some refreshments, yes?" She requests, even as her own son is inching back towards Meira and the little filly, only to be stopped when Cally snatches him by his tail again, "Alright, introductions before this cretin gets in trouble. Meira, allow me to introduce my son, Diesel. You'll have to forgive his lack of manners, he seems to think the world is his to explore."

and your slowly shaking finger tips
show that you're scared like me so

"Speech"
Thoughts
@Meira
Notes: I see your filly and raise you a fawn

let's pretend we're alone
and i know you may be scared
and i know we're unprepared
but i don't care

Artwork ©Bingo