Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments

Users browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 20 — Threads: 11
Signos: 601,303
Official Novus Account

RESTRICTED ITEM REDEMPTION
Enchantments

Enchantments can be applied to many of our items to give them passive magic-esque propreties! To have an item officially enchanted, you must respond to this thread with the form below. For more information on the restricted item process, please read this guidebook page.

You may enchant one of your three "free" small accessories - just notate that in the Have You Purchased/If No section!
If you need to update an item, please visit this thread.

Enchantment (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Applying Enchantment</font></div></center>

<u><b>Information</b></u>
<b>Character receiving the Enchanted item:</b> @NAME - LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT

<b>What item are you wishing to enchant?</b> ACCESSORY, WEAPON, ARMOR, OR OUTFIT
<b>Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED
<b>Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

<b>Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out?</b> UNDER THE SPECIALTIES TAB, YES OR NO
<b>Brief Description of the Enchanted Item:</b> A BRIEF DESCRIPTION OF THE ITEM ITSELF, 1 SENTENCE OR LESS

<u><b>Thread Specifics</b></u>
<b>Opting for a Quest?</b> YES (SPECIFY TO WHICH: STAFF-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN EXTENDED QUEST) OR NO - IF YOU CHOOSE NO, YOU WON'T RECEIVE THE ADDITIONAL +1EXP AND CANNOT QUEST LATER ON FOR THIS ITEM
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?</b> PAST WOULD MEAN YOUR CHARACTER IS "GAINING" THE ENCHANTED ITEM FOR THE FIRST TIME - PRESENT WOULD BE A QUEST *WITH* THE ENCHANTED ITEM
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?</b> LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item?</b> LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR HOW YOUR CHARACTER GAINS THEIR ENCHANTED ITEM, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

<b>Signed:</b> YOUR OOC NAME

~~~
</blockquote></blockquote>

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 26 — Threads: 5
Signos: 30
Inactive Character

Redeeming Enchanted Item

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted Item: @Anzhelo

What item are you wishing to enchant? Accessory
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? No
-- If no: Free small accessory
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? Yes, on Theo's account, then sent to Anz
-- If no:

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted item: An iridescent dragon scale that shines like an oilslick, looped around his neck on a simple silver cable and dangling about mid-chest. The scale itself is about the size of a matchbook, tapered at one end, with the once-sharp edges dulled by time and the elements. It is a reminder of the strength and courage in which Anzhelo and all the others fought their way to the Dragon Isle and did a task that would have been impossible if not for the help of every single living being who had come. It is blessed by the very deity that sent Anzhelo on his quest, and serves as a reservoir for his courage for when he might need help standing up for himself or for others.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval.

Signed: Bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Anzhelo, your Enchanted Item has been approved! Anzhelo will receive bursts of courage from the enchanted dragon scale. This was approved when posting his character application thread.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @bruiser when the Restricted Item Redemption Threads were split. Original form posted: 07/25/18

you were only a boy,
when you were thrown into a war.

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Euryale

Redeeming Enchanted Item

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted Item: @Euryale

Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? Yes
-- If no:
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? Yes
-- If no:

Brief Description of the Enchanted item: A long, jade-blue scarf (ribbon, really) that floats around her, constantly shifting, acting as a dress/skirt.

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have given me their full approval.

Signed: Aurora

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Aurora / @Euryale, enchanted item approved and added to the records page! You may now begin writing her with the enchanted item in posts.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @Aurora when the Restricted Item Redemption Threads were split. Original form posted: 12/04/18

Played by Offline Firefly [PM] Posts: 31 — Threads: 2
Signos: 0
Deceased Character

• Applying Enchantment

Information
    Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Metaphor

-- If no: It was one of the "free" small accessories
    -- If no:

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Metaphor is followed by a glowing white orb. The orb is purely decorative, a gift from Maaemo which was once a protective beacon. Later, it housed his powers when he became a skilled healer. But now, it is simply a beautiful light – a reminder of a long life, lived with many coming in and out of it. It lights his path on the darkest of days, and provides him hope for tomorrows.

Agreement

Signed: @inkbone on behalf of @Firefly

~~~
    *** STAFF EDIT ***
    @Firefly / @Metaphor, your Enchanted Item has been approved! Metaphor will be followed by a glowing white orb. This was approved when posting his character application thread, and this form was posted as a courtesy for tracking purposes.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Firefly / @Metaphor, this is confirmation that Metaphor's Enchanted Item has been transferred to @Kibou!

m e t a p h o r

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 399 — Threads: 81
Signos: 100
Inactive Character

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Seraphina

What item are you wishing to enchant? Weapon

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Alshamtueur : An ancient, curved steel sword approximately three and a half feet long, simple but decorated with small, golden suns and a single word in ancient Solterran script around the heel; bursts into flames when its name is spoken by its wielder.

Agreement

Signed: @Jeanne

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Jeanne / @Seraphina, your Enchanted Weapon has been approved and added to the Records! You may now begin RPing with the item ICly.

I'M IN A ROOM MADE OUT OF MIRRORS
and there's no way to escape the violence of a girl against herself.

please tag Sera! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Torstein

What item are you wishing to enchant? Weapon
-- If no: Weapon is part of a purchased armor set (item redemption posted here)
-- If no:

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: When blood hits the grooves of the stone bolster of this large Damascus dagger, the blade will briefly glow, resharpen itself, and becomes that much harder to break.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No specific area! Have fun with it c: He's a Daybie but with Raum occupying the court, he's mostly stayed away from there.
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? Since it's a weapon, I'd love to see the enchantment gained in some sort of fight. Maybe he uses it in a fight and when he injures his opponent, the enchantment kicks in all of the sudden? c:

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: inkbone

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@inkbone / @Torstein, your Enchanted Weapon has been approved and added to the Records! You may now begin RPing with the item ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
Quest is can be found here. Torstein has already been awarded +1 EXP for gaining the interactive item; the other +1 EXP will be awarded when the quest is complete.

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 69 — Threads: 12
Signos: 5
Dawn Court Entertainer
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  14 [Year 497 Spring]  |  14.2 hh  |  Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 21  |    Active Magic: N/A  |    Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Mesnyi

What item are you wishing to enchant? ACCESSORY
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? YES
-- If no: n/a
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? YES
-- If no: n/a

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A glass violin and bow capable of playing itself or via telepathy, with a cushioned case covered in an ever-changing ornate fabric. [Two enchantments purchased]

Agreement

Signed: Muirgen

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Muirgen / @Mesnyi, the enchantment was approved and added to the Records! You may now begin RPing with the item ICly.

"You see, women are like fires, like flames. Some women are like candles, bright and friendly. Some are like single sparks, or embers, like fireflies for chasing on summer nights. Some are like campfires, all light and heat for a night and willing to be left after. Some women are like hearthfires, not much to look at but underneath they are all warm red coal that burns a long, long while."

[Image: 26y3cfu.png]
tracker
plotter
please tag the proper character for replies

Caine

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Caine

What item are you wishing to enchant? accessory
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? yes
-- If no:
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? yes
-- If no:

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A black silk scarf that's called the 'cloak of shadows' - when activated, bleeds shadows to encase the wearer in completely.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? yes!
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? the markets of the Day Court
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? I was thinking something along the lines of an eerie, super suspicious peddler whose stall of rarities (which contains legendary objects as well as shams) is only able to be found at a specific time, always at a different location? Caine wouldn't be actively seeking it -- would probably just find it by chance. And there, he sees and purchases the scarf!

Agreement

Signed: rallidae

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rallidae / @caine, Accessory + enchantment have been approved and added to the Records! You may now use the item ICly.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest can be found here. Once you reply, you may then post in the EXP Redemption thread to claim the EXP for questing!

Azrael

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Azrael

Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? N/A
-- If no: Necklace that he joined with (free small accessory)
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? No
-- If no: Joining incentive - Night Court 03/19

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Glowing Necklace

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No preference
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? No preference

Agreement

Signed: Firefly

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Firefly / @azrael Enchanted Accessory approved and added to the Records; the Enchanted Accessory item has been sent to his account, and you may now begin writing him with his item ICly!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The enchantment quest was written by @Avis and can be found here! Once Azrael replies according to the requirements, he will be awarded +2EXP. Since the thread wasn't replied to prior to Azrael's deactivation, if you reactivate him please make sure to message staff so we can adjust his EXP and our records!

Polyxena

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Polyxena

-- If no: 1/3 joinable items (free small accessory)
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? No
-- If no: 03/2019 Night Court Scholar Joining incentive, character app proof

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: An intricate silver pentagram pendant that grows warm in the presence of magic. The stronger the magic, the more warmth the pendant emits.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No thank you!
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? PAST WOULD MEAN YOUR CHARACTER IS "GAINING" THE ENCHANTED ITEM FOR THE FIRST TIME - PRESENT WOULD BE A QUEST *WITH* THE ENCHANTED ITEM
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR HOW YOUR CHARACTER GAINS THEIR ENCHANTED ITEM, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

Agreement

Signed: Pres

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Pres / @polyxena Enchanted Accessory approved and added to the Records. You may now begin writing her with the item ICly.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »