Novus
Hello, Guest! Register

Updates  - Restricted Item Redemption - Enchantments

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

Played by Offline nestle [PM] Posts: 340 — Threads: 35
Signos: 3,405
Night Court Sovereign
Female [she/her/hers] // Immortal [Year 497 Winter] // 15.1 hh // Hth: 50 — Atk: 50 — Exp: 90 // Active Magic: Transformation // Bonded: Fable (Sea Dragon)

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Isra

What item are you wishing to enchant? Weapon
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant?Yes
-- If no:n/a
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? Yes
-- If no: n/a

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out?Yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: The Lunar Bow, A bow that glows when the arrows are enchanted and coated in moon-fire

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Nope
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? She'll be making it with her own magic and then it'll be 'blessed' in some magic TBD way

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: Nestle

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@nestle / @Isra Enchanted Weapon has been approved and added to the Records; the Enchanted Weapon item has been sent to her account, and you may now begin writing her with the Bow ICly!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The enchantment quest can be found here. Once Isra replies, she will be able to claim her EXP.

Played by Offline Bird [PM] Posts: 2 — Threads: 2
Signos: 0
Dusk Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His] // 10 [Year 493 Winter] // 16.3 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Meridoc

What item are you wishing to enchant? Weapon
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? Yes
-- If no: ---
-- If no: ---

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? Yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A semi-sentient sword that is an extension of Meridoc's personality, capable of being wielded telepathically by Meridoc

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? ---
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? ---
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? ---

Agreement
I have read all rules and guidelines set forth in the Guidebook for Enchanted Items. I understand that the staff will work with me through private messages if changes need to be made to what I wish to redeem. I am not able to mention the item in my IC posts until the staff have formally approved this redemption.

Signed: Bird

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Bird / @Meridoc Enchanted Weapon has been approved and added to the Records; the Enchanted Weapon item has been sent to their account, and you may now begin writing them with the weapon ICly!

Played by Offline bruiser [PM] Posts: 17 — Threads: 2
Signos: 50
Night Court Entertainer
Male [He/Him/His] // 3 [Year 501 Spring] // 19 hh // Hth: 10 — Atk: 10 — Exp: 14 // Active Magic: Mental Manipulation // Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Valefor

What item are you wishing to enchant? ACCESSORY
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? NO
-- If no: one of the three "free" accessories
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? NO
-- If no: going to be redeeming it as an incentive prize -- vale will be going into the rank of entertainer once joined!

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes!
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Enchanted Bracelet -- A golden bracelet fastened around his left foreleg, inlaid with strange runes. When activated, his hair and body throws off illusionary sparks that hold no heat and emit a very faint light.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? NO
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? no
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item?

Agreement

Signed: Bruiser

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@bruiser / @Valefor Enchanted Accessory has been approved and added to the Records; the Enchanted Accessory item has been sent to his account, and you may now begin writing him with the bracelet ICly!

Played by Offline Eris [PM] Posts: 12 — Threads: 6
Signos: 355
Dawn Court Scholar
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 5 [Year 499 Spring] // 16.3 hh // Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 12 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Llewelyn

-- If no: Part of the three free items when joining a new character
-- If no: Dawn Court incentive.  >> https://novus-rpg.net/showthread.php?tid=3531&pid=18618#pid18618

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? YES
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: The jewels in Llewelyn’s horns will randomly emit the sound of whispering, no words can be made out.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest?yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Veneror peak?:)
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? Welp, Llewelyn of the Whispers may go to veneror to pray and offer herself to listen for any blasphemy/inkling of discord amid Delumine to prevent what happened to Day from happening to Delumine and idk that’s just my idea, if y’all think of something better I’m so so into it 

Maybe her jewels are a way to remind her of her duty since she’s smart and all, but easily distracted lmao
Agreement

Signed: Eris

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Eris / @Llewelyn - Enchanted Accessory has been approved and added to the Records; the Enchanted Accessory item has been sent to her account, and you may now begin writing him with the enchantment ICly!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This redemption quest was written by @Zombie and can be found here! Once Llewelyn replies, you can claim the EXP.

bgchl6.gif
“Honey, on your knees when you look at me.”

Played by Offline Rommy [PM] Posts: 12 — Threads: 3
Signos: 30
Dawn Court Youth
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 2 [Year 502 Fall] // 15.1 hh // Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 11 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Anemone

What item are you wishing to enchant? Accessory
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? No
-- If no: Random Event thread here
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? No
-- If no: here

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A pearl dangling from a ring; the pearl enables the wearer to detect if another is lying, but never discern the truth

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No

Agreement

Signed: Rommy

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@rommy / @Anemone Enchanted Accessory has been approved and added to the Records; the Enchanted Accessory item has been sent to her account, and you may now begin writing him with the enchantment ICly!

Played by Offline HeartfullOfJess [PM] Posts: 5 — Threads: 2
Signos: 230
Dawn Court Medic
Female [She/Her/Hers] // 3 [Year 501 Spring] // 14.1 hh // Hth: 12 — Atk: 8 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: Healing // Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Kindred

What item are you wishing to enchant? Accessory
-- If no: 1 of 3 small joining items
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? No
-- If no: Joining incentive for medic rank

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: A black, crescent moon which causes the user's sound sensory nerves to stop receiving input while the pendant is touched by a nose.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item?

Agreement

Signed: HeartfullOfJess

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@heartfullofjess / @Kindred Enchantment approved and added to the Records. You may write your character with her enchanted pendant ICly.

Played by Offline sid [PM] Posts: 244 — Threads: 40
Signos: 110
Dawn Court Sovereign
Male [He/Him/His] // 6 [Year 497 Winter] // 16 hh // Hth: 45 — Atk: 35 — Exp: 77 // Active Magic: Nature Spirit // Bonded: Odet (Stellar's Jay)

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Ipomoea

What item are you wishing to enchant? weapon
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? yes
-- If no: -
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? yes

Is the Accessories section of your character's profile filled out? yes
Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: An enchanted blade made of a living plant. Its grip is made of braided leaves, from its crossguard flowers bloom, and the wooden blade can reform itself to fit Po's needs. The weapon is not as strong as one made of steel, prone to breaking, but it will regrow.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? somewhere in Delumine, or perhaps on the island or a free land? I'm not picky!
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? Po has 0 clue how to use a weapon, and I'd like to change that. He would not intentionally harm or kill anything, so I'm fine with it being either some kind of target practice, or him needing to calm a large, agitated predator perhaps?

Agreement

Signed: @sid

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@sid / @Ipomoea - Enchanted Weapon has been approved and added to the Records; the Enchanted Weapon item has been sent to his account, and you may now begin writing him with the enchantment ICly!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This redemption quest can be found here!

Played by Offline Elidhu [PM] Posts: 5 — Threads: 1
Signos: 250
Dawn Court Entertainer
Androgynous [He/Him/She/Her] // 4 [Year 500 Fall] // 18 hh // Hth: 15 — Atk: 5 — Exp: 13 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Aeranas

What item are you wishing to enchant? OUTFIT
Have you purchased the item you wish to enchant? YES
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED
-- If no: Court Rank Incentive

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: Aeranas' scarf emits a warm glow that can only be seen in the dark.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? NO
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? PAST WOULD MEAN YOUR CHARACTER IS "GAINING" THE ENCHANTED ITEM FOR THE FIRST TIME - PRESENT WOULD BE A QUEST *WITH* THE ENCHANTED ITEM
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR HOW YOUR CHARACTER GAINS THEIR ENCHANTED ITEM, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

Agreement

Signed: Elidhu

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Elidhu / @Aeranas - Enchanted outfit has been approved and added to the Records; the Enchanted Outfit item has been sent to his account, and you may now begin writing him with the enchantment ICly!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
No quest.

Played by Offline Kay [PM] Posts: 114 — Threads: 11
Signos: 490
Day Court Outcast
Female [She/Her/Hers] // Immortal [Year 494 Summer] // 15.1 hh // Hth: 21 — Atk: 39 — Exp: 51 // Active Magic: Earth // Bonded: Feliks (Borzoi)

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Avdotya

What item are you wishing to enchant? Weapon (spear)
-- If no: Grandfathered in as one of her three free accessories way back when
-- If no: n/a

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: An old, primitive spear that has come to grow something of a 'bond' with Avdotya; even outside of her telepathy's reach, it responds to its wielder's every command and has a sharpened recall - whether bodies stand in its way or not.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Day Court Capitol
-- If yes: How would you like to gain this Enchanted Item? If the quest for gaining Av's magic hasn't been written/started yet from when Zolin was still around, I'd love for her spear to gain enchantment (perhaps her spear was across the arena when she was in the pit fighting the bear??? Out of reach) at that point - if that's allowed?? lmk if not!

Agreement

Signed: Kay

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@kay / @Avdotya - Enchanted Weapon has been approved and added to the Records; the Enchanted Weapon item has been sent to their account, and you may now begin writing them with the enchantment ICly!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This redemption quest is pending and we will let you know when it's available!

You shall find that pretty rose vines are just as lovely
when they wrap tight around your limbs and shatter your bones.

Played by Offline Muirgen [PM] Posts: 4 — Threads: 3
Signos: 0
Vagabond Citizen
Male [He/Him/His] // 6 [Year 498 Fall] // 14.3 hh // Hth: 9 — Atk: 11 — Exp: 10 // Active Magic: N/A // Bonded: N/A

Applying Enchantment

Information
Character receiving the Enchanted item: @Sada

-- If no: free accessory that comes with him existing
Have you purchased the Enchantment item as well? YES

Brief Description of the Enchanted Item: crescent-shaped knife that cursed him to slowly have his muscles degrade as it spreads.

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? no

Agreement

Signed:  Muirgen

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@murigen / @Sada - Enchantment approved with character acceptance and added to the Records; you may begin RP'ing them ICly with their enchantment!

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »