Novus
an equine & cervidae rpg
Hello, Guest!
or Register

Thank you, everyone, for a wonderful 5 years!
Novus closed 10/31/2022, after The Gentle Exodus

- Restricted Item Redemption - Immortality

Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)
Thread Modes

Played by Offline Staff [PM] Posts: 20 — Threads: 11
Signos: 601,303
Official Novus Account

RESTRICTED ITEM REDEMPTIONS
Immortality

Once you have purchased the immortality restricted item, you must respond to this thread with the correct form below in order to have your item recognized. For more information on the restricted item process, please read this guidebook page.

Immortality (Interactive Item)

Code:
<blockquote><blockquote>
<div class="tcat"><center><font style="font-size:20px; font-weight:bold;">Redeeming Immortality</font></div></center>

<u><b>Information</b></u>
<b>Character gaining Immortality:</b> @CHARACTER - LINK TO CHARACTER ACCOUNT GAINING THE IMMORTALITY
<b>Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item?</b> YES OR NO
<b>-- If no:</b> IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

<b>Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance?</b> JOINING WITH OR GAINING AFTER ACCEPTANCE

<u><b>Thread Specifics</b></u>
<b>Opting for a Quest?</b> YES (SPECIFY TO WHICH: STAFF-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN SHORT QUEST, MEMBER-WRITTEN EXTENDED QUEST) OR NO - IF YOU CHOOSE NO, YOU WON'T RECEIVE THE ADDITIONAL +1EXP AND CANNOT QUEST LATER ON FOR THIS ITEM
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present?</b> PAST WOULD MEAN YOUR CHARACTER IS "GAINING" THE IMMORTALITY FOR THE FIRST TIME - PRESENT WOULD BE A QUEST *WITH* THEIR IMMORTALITY
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?</b> LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR LOCATION, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CHOOSE THEIR OWN LOCATION FOR THE QUEST
<b>-- If yes to staff-written: How would you like to gain Immortality?</b> LEAVE BLANK IF NO QUEST. IF YOU HAVE ANY PREFERENCE FOR HOW YOUR CHARACTER GAINS THEIR IMMORTALITY, LIST IT HERE - OTHERWISE STAFF WILL CREATE THEIR OWN PROMPT FOR YOU

<u><b>Agreement</b></u>
I understand and agree to all of the following: Immortality is a Restricted Item and until staff have formally approved this item, it cannot be used in Character posts. Once the staff has redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently. I can choose to expand immortality to allow for accelerated healing or "evading (most) death," but my character <u>must have some type of mortal weakness</u> (such as type of wound inflicted, weapon used, etc). If I wish for my character to no longer be immortal, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora.

<b>Signed:</b> YOUR OOC NAME

~~~
</blockquote></blockquote>

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Avdotya

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Avdotya
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? Yes
-- If no: --

Thread Specifics
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Anywhere in Day Court
How would you like to gain Immortality? Nothin' in particular, so long as it's done in a way that she could interpret her gaining immortality as a sign of approval from Solis. c;

Agreement
I understand that Immortality is an Interactive Item, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. Once the staff have redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently listed at in the Aging Records. I also understand that while they will not age, my character can still die from grievous, physical wounds inflicted upon them. If I wish to have my character start aging again, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora. If I have any questions at all, I will ask the staff before posting this redemption request.

Signed: Kay

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@kay / @Avdotya - Immortality has been approved and added to the records page.
This was reposted by @inkbone on behalf of @kay when the Restricted Item Redemption threads were split. Original form posted: 01/15/18

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The immortality thread can be found here!

Played by [PM] Posts: N/A — Threads:
Pan

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Pan
-- If no:

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Well, he just joined... so joining with may be easier, but if not, we can do the quest (flexible)

Thread Specifics
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? see above note
How would you like to gain Immortality? something peter-pan ish?

Agreement
I understand that Immortality is an Interactive Item, and that I must respond to the thread the staff create for me in order for the purchase to be valid. Once the staff have redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently listed at in the Aging Records. I also understand that while they will not age, my character can still die from grievous, physical wounds inflicted upon them. If I wish to have my character start aging again, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora. If I have any questions at all, I will ask the staff before posting this redemption request.

Signed: Firefly

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Firefly / @Pan - This redemption has been approved and added to the records page.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The immortality thread can be found here!

Played by Offline Sparrow [PM] Posts: 137 — Threads: 30
Signos: 1,020
Night Court Sovereign
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 496 Summer]  |  16.1 hh  |  Hth: 32 — Atk: 28 — Exp: 85  |    Active Magic: Pyromancy  |    Bonded: Solaris (Phoenix)

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Israfel
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? You betcha.
-- If no: IF 'NO' TO ABOVE QUESTION, HOW WAS IT OBTAINED? IF A CONTEST PRIZE, APPLICABLE THREAD LINKS MUST BE INCLUDED

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Gaining after accepted.

Thread Specifics
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Nope, surprise me!
How would you like to gain Immortality?I would really like to incorporate something with ‘fire’, or maybe even a ‘gift’ from her late father. I don’t really know, I’m honestly up for everything.

Agreement

Signed: @Sparrow

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Sparrow / @Israfel - - This redemption has been approved and added to the records page.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The immortality thread can be found here! +2EXP was granted for both gaining and questing for an interactive agora item.

Please Tag Israfel in all Replies!

Played by Offline inkbone [PM] Posts: 75 — Threads: 5
Signos: 0
Day Court Soldier
Male [He/Him/His]  |  Immortal [Year 493 Spring]  |  21 hh  |  Hth: 17 — Atk: 23 — Exp: 41  |    Active Magic: Telemanipulation  |    Bonded: Circe (Lammergeier Wyvern)

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Torstein
-- If no:

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Gaining after acceptance.

Thread Specifics
Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No real preference.. he's mostly stayed away from Day since Raum occupies it, but is still partial to the Oasis. He'd visit that part of the court since it's so secluded, so maybe there?
How would you like to gain Immortality? Absolutely NO stinking idea, LOL. Tor isn't particularly connected with Solis, so I have *no idea.* Have fun with it!

Agreement

Signed: @inkbone

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@inkbone / @Torstein - This redemption has been approved and added to the Records; he is now ageless at 10 years old.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest for this can be found HERE. Torstein has replied according to the requirements, and has been awarded +2 EXP.

[ please tag @Torstein in all replies ]

I have three eyes
   TWO TO LOOK    ONE TO SEE

Played by Offline Kat [PM] Posts: 146 — Threads: 25
Signos: 77
Vagabond Battlemage
Female [She/Her/Hers]  |  Immortal [Year 498 Spring]  |  15.2 hh  |  Hth: 28 — Atk: 32 — Exp: 53  |    Active Magic: Energy Transference  |    Bonded: Fylax (Gryphon)

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Antiope
-- If no: --

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining With

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? Yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Past!
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? This would take place in her old home, at the temple of the four gods who created her! The temple is called Corellon, and was located on the edge of a cliff, facing the east. The light of the rising sun would shine through the large stone columns that comprised the stability of the structure. I don't have a lot of ideas for it, but feel from to take inspiration from places like The Parthenon (she has a lot of Greek symbolism in her character).
-- If yes: How would you like to gain Immortality? Antiope was given immortality during her creation. I think it would really interesting (and super cool to write!!) that moment when she "wakes" from being simply a statue to a living being, with the god's magic still settling inside her.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Immortality is a Restricted Item and until staff have formally approved this item, it cannot be used in Character posts. Once the staff have redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently listed at in the Aging Records yet can still die from severe/grievous physical wounds inflicted upon them. If I wish to have my character start aging again, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora.

Signed: Katherine

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Katherine / @Antiope - This redemption has been approved and added to the Records; you may now begin RPing them ICly with their immortality!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The quest was written by @Obsidian and can be found here! Antiope has replied and claimed all available EXP for gaining and questing for interactive item.

[Image: 13716916_Rc8f5hGvZkB3cYP.png]
a war is calling
the tides are turned

Played by Offline Jeanne [PM] Posts: 399 — Threads: 81
Signos: 100
Inactive Character

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Seraphina
-- If no: n/a

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? gaining after acceptance

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? yes
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? past, please
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? elatus canyon
-- If yes: How would you like to gain Immortality? This is simultaneously specific and....not even remotely specific at all. Something with ancient cave paintings on the canyon walls, leading to some kind of...blood ritual carved into something, maybe involving sun symbolism? ancient solterran runes? go wild. the fun and exciting part is that whatever weird sacrifice to Solis (probably) this is involves (her) blood.

Agreement
I understand and agree to all of the following: Immortality is a Restricted Item and until staff have formally approved this item, it cannot be used in Character posts. Once the staff have redeemed Immortality, my character will remain frozen at whatever age they are currently listed at in the Aging Records yet can still die from severe/grievous physical wounds inflicted upon them. If I wish to have my character start aging again, I must contact staff and will not receive a signos refund. If I wish to make them immortal again after reinstating their mortality, I will need to re-purchase the Immortality item from the Agora.

Signed: @Jeanne

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Jeanne / @Seraphina Immortality has been approved and input. Your character is now ageless at 6 years old.

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The Immortality quest can be found here. Seraphina has replied and claimed all available EXP.

I'M IN A ROOM MADE OUT OF MIRRORS
and there's no way to escape the violence of a girl against herself.

please tag Sera! contact is encouraged, short of violence

Played by Offline Obsidian [PM] Posts: 123 — Threads: 14
Signos: 520
Inactive Character

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Leonidas
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? YES 
-- If no: N/A

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? JOINING WITH 

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? YES
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? No
-- If yes: How would you like to gain Immortality? if accepted/approved I see the immortality as being part of his magic. So something that ties in with his magic please :).

Agreement

Signed: Obsidian

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Obsidian / @Leonidas - Immortality has been approved and input. Your character is now ageless!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The Immortality quest is pending due to Leonidas' inactivity - if he becomes active again, please message staff so we can put the quest back on our list!

Played by Offline e-cho [PM] Posts: 243 — Threads: 27
Signos: 0
Inactive Character

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Moira
Have you purchased the 'Immortality' item? No
-- If no: Winning the posting contest for the SWP with the island relic contest !

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Gaining after acceptance

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? I would love to have a quest for her to gain it later when staff/volunteers have time to write one !
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? Present is fine ! ovo
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in? Somewhere in the NC please !
-- If yes: How would you like to gain Immortality? Oh goodness - perhaps Moira stumbles into the shadier parts of Denocte (as much as I pretend they don't exist trololo) and swallows a potion to cure an aching heart or an elixir of forgetting; tricks on her, it's immortality and she's doomed to suffer forever? Another option would be to "die" in the ocean and when she wakes up by whatever miracle (Neerja pulling her out, Caligo swooping in, some forgotten moon-being saying "hey that isn't okay on my watch") she's immortal. Option 3: Moira prays like crazy for the first time in her life and her prayers are answered and this "blessing" is handed to her.

Agreement

Signed: E-cho

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@e-cho / @Moira - Immortality has been approved and input. Your character is now ageless!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
This quest for this redemption can be found here! Once Moira replies according to the requirements, she will be awarded EXP.

UPDATED with questing options on October 1, 2019

Played by Offline Cass [PM] Posts: 11 — Threads: 2
Signos: 5
Inactive Character

Redeeming Immortality

Information
Character gaining Immortality: @Seir
-- If no: n/a

Is the character joining with the Immortality, or gaining it after acceptance? Joining with

Thread Specifics
Opting for a Quest? No
-- If yes: Do you want the Quest set in the past or present? n/a
-- If yes: Do you have a specific land you'd like your quest to be in?
-- If yes: How would you like to gain Immortality?

Agreement

Signed: Cass

~~~
*** STAFF EDIT ***
@Cass / @Seir - Immortality has been approved and input. Your character is now ageless!

*** STAFF EDIT ***
The Immortality quest option was declined.

[Image: d76m7ty-c3d3b9e6-f9f9-4b8f-b85a-482e77b8...uNXpWjcHAk]
Sing me a lullaby of wolves and woods.
~
All interactions but maiming and death allowed.

« Next Oldest | Next Newest »